Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNI-T UPO 2000CS series, UPO 2074 CS - need firmware

Hi there

I recently got a UNI-TREND oscilloscope UPO2074CS with an interrupted firmware update. It starts up with message in picture 1. When I put in a blank USB stick in, it searches for Firmware (USB stick blinks) and then gives up. (picture 2)
    I can't ask the former owner, he is deceased.

I already looked on UNI-T website, could not find anything related to the UPO2000CS series. And I already emailed to tech support, no answer.

If anyone has the firmware for UPO2074CS and perhaps the software for PC, would be appreciated!
    Attached Files

Thank you!
    Too bad, these files are for "MSO/UPO 2000" series, mine is an UPO2074CS from the "UPO2000CS" series, total different models.
    The "CS" seems to be important, here.

Comment

what is different between the CS and E versions?

Comment

I'm not sure, they are different model ranges.

Comment

doesnt look like they released any updates
          https://instruments.uni-trend.com.cn/download?name=165

Comment

There must be, otherwise pre-owner could not have started the update process.

Comment

i think they have a german contact address you could phone them up!

Comment

UNI-T European support says, UPO2000CS series is discontinued and they can't provide any firmware or software files.
                No I'm stuck.

Comment

bastards
                  there is a forum in eastern europe or russia - some cyrylic place.
                  they dump pretty much everything,
                  but i couldnt name them if i wanted to - they are banned here because they charge for downloads

Comment

Working...
                  X