Polariod TLA04011C TV no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polariod TLA04011C TV no sound

I have no sound from internal speakers but tested speakers with input from my stereo aok sound menu for sound says speakers are on. tried to troubleshoot the earphone jack but still no sound i can get sound out of audio out that is variable so use my input to hear TV through my stereo also earphone jack work I s ok . does the earphone jack cut the power to the speakers inside? I think the jack isn't working when earphones unplugged

Re: Polariod TLA04011C TV no sound

It is possible that the head phone jack disconnects the internal speakers. You should beable to tell by how the head phone jack is wired.

My knock off Visco LCD TV that is made from china mutt parts (like polariod) had a problem with the onboard amp chip. The "enable" pin needed to be grounded to force it on. If you google the p/n of the audio chip you should beable to pull up the data sheet on it.

I ended up just bypassing the entire on board audio by adding a old PC speaker amp to it. Wired it to the TV's interal speakers, pulled the signal off the RCA jack, and robbed power off the 12vdc side of the power supply.

Comment

Working...
    X