Dell Optiplex 5070 BIOS Computrace Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Optiplex 5070 BIOS Computrace Removal

Please help me remove the Computrace by Absolute from the attached BIOS dump from Dell OptiPlex 5070. . The sevice tag is HT8XN23 Thanks!

Originally posted by johnson2420 View Post
    Please help me remove the Computrace by Absolute from the attached BIOS dump from Dell OptiPlex 5070. . The sevice tag is HT8XN23 Thanks!
    Um ba la ba la hΓΊp. Done. Absolute was disabled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

• Mr.Nobody
      Mr.Nobody commented
      Editing a comment
      That was fast !
      Congrats!

😒😒😒

Comment

😒😒😒
      Where`s your bios backup hiding

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

for some reason it wont let me upload .bin files

Comment

• Lisa Su
          Lisa Su commented
          Editing a comment
          .BIN files can't be uploaded directly. Try archiving it with WinRAR or 7zip, then upload the compressed file.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...utrace-removal

This has been done before but im not sure if i can use the ile that was given here since i have a different service tag

Comment

Here are the bios dumps from my pc and the dell updater. My service tag is: HT8XN23
          Attached Files

Comment

Here are the bios dumps from my pc and the dell updater. My service tag is: HT8XN23
            try and give feedback.

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a BIOS file for the Optiplex 5070 SFF pc? I seem to have a corrupt BIOS. The computer is still booting but the dell logo never appears and I cant access the boot options or boot menu. I have tried every restoration technique recommended by dell with zero luck.
              My service tag number is 91GTY23. I have attached a readout of my current BIOS...

Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

• peste
                peste commented
                Editing a comment
                merged post..
            Working...
            X