BIOS Password GIGABYTE GA-F2A78M-DS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIOS Password GIGABYTE GA-F2A78M-DS2

Hello everyone and I wanted to ask you for advice as I am trying to reset the BIOS password of this GIGABYTE motherboard
    GA-F2A78M-DS2 but I can't, I tried both removing the battery and moving the CLR_CMOS jumper bridge but nothing to do.Would anyone have the original BIOS?
    Thank you all for any advice

Originally posted by Rofix View Post
    Hello everyone and I wanted to ask you for advice as I am trying to reset the BIOS password of this GIGABYTE motherboard
    GA-F2A78M-DS2 but I can't, I tried both removing the battery and moving the CLR_CMOS jumper bridge but nothing to do.Would anyone have the original BIOS?
    Thank you all for any advice
    What is the motherboard revision number. EDIT: Never mind,i saw the picture of the motherboard on your other thread,its Rev 3.0

Download the bios from support https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherbo...upport-dl-bios .You can rename the file to *.bin if your programmer won`t recognise the extension,for example rename 2A78MD23.F6e to 2A78MD23.bin

Flash it to the M and B chip.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello SMDFlea thank you

Comment

Working...
      X