Bios for Z420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios for Z420

Hi I have problem with Z420 after HP Logo Display everything freeze, i try some bios files in Forum but not working
    Attached Files

Re: Bios for Z420

here you are
    Attached Files

Comment

hi my z420 has freeze at hp logo, re flashed by that file you uploaded and now its ok but i have Invalid electronic serial nomber,i think i should have the serial number from old bios dump and i have the old one but i dont khow how to fine and inject to the new bios,i will upload my old dump in down of this post thanks full if you can help me
      Attached Files

Comment

serial number : SGH238TZG8

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by alijoon30 View Post
        hi my z420 has freeze at hp logo, re flashed by that file you uploaded and now its ok but i have Invalid electronic serial nomber,i think i should have the serial number from old bios dump and i have the old one but i dont khow how to fine and inject to the new bios,i will upload my old dump in down of this post thanks full if you can help me
        bump
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-28-2024, 05:15 AM. Reason: bump

Comment

bump
          Serial number is not real, check again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-07-28 19_03_01-Official HP® Desktop Drivers and Software Download _ HP® Support.png Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	3317798

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	2024-07-28 19_03_01-Official HP® Desktop Drivers and Software Download _ HP® Support.png Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	3317798
            hi my friend,thanx for your attention,that is right but this is write on the case and even inside my old bios dump
            Attached Files

Comment

Search by product number instead. LJ449AV

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi my friend,thanx for your attention,that is right but this is write on the case and even inside my old bios dump
                Thank you , SMDFlea !

HP Z420 Base Model Workstation
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you , SMDFlea !

HP Z420 Base Model Workstation
                  in new bios i put serial number manually, thanxxx for your big help

Comment

Working...
                  X