X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bypass icloud macbook air

i need help bypassing macbook air 2020 icloud

Re: bypass icloud macbook air

Is that the Intel or Apple Silicon model?

If it's Intel, there are some threads on here that describe how you may be able to do it. It depends which bridgeos firmware version you have.
    There are paid methods to bypass activation lock.

If it's an M1, there is currently nothing available to bypass iCloud activation lock.

Comment

Are the Intel Activation Lock removals permanent or will need redoing after a hard reset or reinstall?

Comment

They are a bypass only, so yes you would have to do it again if the system is reset. The lock is on Apple's side, so permanent removal means you either use a paid service or replace the T2 from an unlocked board.

Currently the only method to get past it on M1 systems is to replace the CPU and WIFI chip from an unlocked board.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post

Is that the Intel or Apple Silicon model?

If it's Intel, there are some threads on here that describe how you may be able to do it. It depends which bridgeos firmware version you have.
          There are paid methods to bypass activation lock.

If it's an M1, there is currently nothing available to bypass iCloud activation lock.
          About bypass icloud macbook air Dear kevingill , hope you are fine. Just a favour, if possible, can you please guide me to the tread where I can remove the "Activation Lock" on an Intel Based machine. I would really appreciate this help. Thanks

Comment

That would be against forum rules - sorry

Comment

Working...
            X