Question about hp, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about hp, help

hi guys, i have a question for the community....
    i have a hp dv6000, and i want to cut the wire of the fan to this always is on, this have 4 cables:
    white
    red
    black
    yellow

some body cant to asist to me? thanks a lot.

Re: Question about hp, help

Check your BIOS settings first.
    Mann-Made Global Warming.
    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
    -
    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
    -

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ View Post
      Check your BIOS settings first.
      i got it, i cant find any thing. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by vicentico1 View Post
        hi guys, i have a question for the community....
        i have a hp dv6000, and i want to cut the wire of the fan to this always is on, this have 4 cables:
        white
        red
        black
        yellow

some body cant to asist to me? thanks a lot.
        Might I ask why you want to do this? The latest BIOS basically does this anyway (its temperature delta for the fan switch is set so high that it rarely throttles completely off). A better cooling solution would be a copper shim, new thermal compound and drilling a few holes in the bottom of the housing under the GPU.

Comment

Originally posted by mattbrad2 View Post
          Might I ask why you want to do this? The latest BIOS basically does this anyway (its temperature delta for the fan switch is set so high that it rarely throttles completely off). A better cooling solution would be a copper shim, new thermal compound and drilling a few holes in the bottom of the housing under the GPU.

i did reflow for this one, so i want to stay always on the fan, and i will be tray to update the bios, thanks so much everithing

Comment

Working...
          X