Nela 4 laptop not turrning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nela 4 laptop not turrning on

Hay to all . I've got a question about a fresh recived laptop for spare parts. So i was looking to fix it and got on a "no start even if i press the button for it". So i took it apart, everything was clean and nice exept the chip "iTE IT8512E 0813-CXT ME8LKC L". If plugging the dc in the motherboard it would raise it temperature (the chip) to +100C. Is that the malfunction here? And if yes where can i buy the exchange part?

Re: Nela 4 laptop not turrning on

Originally posted by senchire View Post
    Hay to all . I've got a question about a fresh recived laptop for spare parts. So i was looking to fix it and got on a "no start even if i press the button for it". So i took it apart, everything was clean and nice exept the chip "iTE IT8512E 0813-CXT ME8LKC L". If plugging the dc in the motherboard it would raise it temperature (the chip) to +100C. Is that the malfunction here? And if yes where can i buy the exchange part?
    Try it in e-bay or here: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/73...c_ics_QFP.html
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Francisco.s; 02-10-2013, 01:12 AM. Reason: correct wong text

Comment

Wanna ask does is have to be the same chip? Or it can be another one?If yes how can I decide which another to put in.

Comment

Originally posted by senchire View Post
        Wanna ask does is have to be the same chip? Or it can be another one?If yes how can I decide which another to put in.
        you would have to compare data sheets of the said ic to make sure they are internally correct, if you were to use diffrent brand ic..

Comment

Thanks for the answers i am waiting for an answer from the seller on alibaba.com and will see further.

Comment

"iTE IT8512E is a kb control ic which also responsible for system on/off function. But to be sure you need to check from the board schematics. and its not interchangeble.
            Last edited by spidey; 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Ye it is for on/off function, and without pressing the button for turn on it raises it temp to 100+C.

Comment

you may also check regulated power supply circuit which is supplying vin voltage for your kb controller.

Comment

Working...
                X