Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP530 Not Charging

hello all

I got a hp530 on fleabay recently for a few bucks just for the screen really but the guy sent all the motherboard etc so I reassembled it all tried to power up but it would shut straight down. On further investigation I for PQ 3 to be burn't out of all recognition lucky I had a another faulty mobo. I replaced the ao4407 & to my joy the machine powered up stayed on until I pulled the charger plug out. Does anybody know which other mosfet stop the thing running & charging the battery please or does anybody have a schematic of the power/charging circuits on the mobo.

Thanks

Stan

England
    Last edited by ft102man; 02-10-2013, 09:04 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Re: HP530 Not Charging

try to change 2 mosfets. usually if the one is bad the other is also bad.

Comment

hi
      which 2 mosfets PQ? & PQ?
      I already changed PQ3 do you mean PQ4 on the other side of the board?

thanks

Comment

usually there 2 mosfets connected. i need to see the schemtic or pic. i'll try to find the schematic tomorrow.

Comment

yeh I seen the schematic and it is PQ4 connected to it on the opposite side of the board. Can you confirm this so I don't look a complete idiot!

thanks

Comment

its 01:32 am here now, morning when i arrive to work i'll find the schematics then i can confirm.

Comment

ok fine you better get to bed then!

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X