Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba A210-15J No Picture

Hello all,
    the laptop comes to my service as there was no picture. Motherboard takes 0.75 A without battery and lcd. i checked all system voltages and they are all ok. changed north bridge 216Lqa6AVA12FG but the problem still same, takes 0.75A. After flashed bios with good rom but still same. any advice is welcome. thanks and regards

P.S. the board number is 6050a2127101-mb-a02 MILWAUKEE 10A

Re: Toshiba A210-15J No Picture

Maybe system is not detecting the memory? Is the memory voltage ok? Check if reset signal is there, mostly if its like this, the cpu is not working / system is in reset state or something, the power consumption should be around 1.1 Amps if everything is working.

Comment

Originally posted by robrock1 View Post
      Maybe system is not detecting the memory? Is the memory voltage ok? Check if reset signal is there, mostly if its like this, the cpu is not working / system is in reset state or something, the power consumption should be around 1.1 Amps if everything is working.
      i checked the memory voltage 1.8v is there, also 3vs is there and vref memory is 0.9v is there, same with both memory slot.

Comment

amd cpu's often die. try changing with known good cpu, also check current consumption with ram and without. if you have a debug card, you can check the post code and also see reset and clock signals if there. check crystals and clockchip.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey View Post
          amd cpu's often die. try changing with known good cpu, also check current consumption with ram and without. if you have a debug card, you can check the post code and also see reset and clock signals if there. check crystals and clockchip.
          i changed the cpu but same it takes 0.75A, also with or without ram it is 0.75A. i have a test card but it only show ok. model of test card is ST8679. And i am not sure how to work with this test card. i use only auto bios. clock chip is ok , all crystals are ok, all system voltages are ok. it seems everything is ok . but the board only takes 0.75A and no screen.
          Last edited by ahmetozay; 12-21-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X