toshiba c660d la-6843p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toshiba c660d la-6843p

this laptop was power on ok charge ok but no screen, when dissassembled i removed some liquid and dust on this ic ISL6265 and then it works for a certain time. i tried it the next day , it returned to its previous state no screen.
    i removed the cpu and pluged agin, it works but also when tried to start it up next time there is no screen and found the cpu is still cold.
    how can i determine if the ISL6265 IC is not functioning??
    thanks

Re: toshiba c660d la-6843p

is pin 25 in ISL6265 takes its order from the ic or it gives the order to the cpu??
    because when tried to measure the voltage on it the laptop screen comes up, but i tried to resolder this pin 25, but the screen goes off agian now sometimes comes the screen but sometimes no
    Attached Files

Comment

Odd. I would personally try and resolder/reflow the chip again, including all of the pins on the chip this time, and maybe check PQ40 and PQ41.

I had a similar problem on a HP board a while back, measuring the voltage on a MOSFET would cause it to spring to life. Turned out a nearby transistor was stuck open.
      Dell E7450 | i5-5300U | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Comment

You must check voltages at relevant pins of ISL6265, like +5VALW, (pin47) CPU_B+,(pin48) and VR_ON. (pin6)
        Also check functionality pin2 and pin3.
        Here is data-sheet:
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X