This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RT6310BGQUF

Hi everyone, I can't find anywhere this chip to buy RT6310BGQUF step-down converter with 3.3v/5v LDO for a Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen4 laptop,not even in China. Anyone knows an alternative chip that I can use? Thanks
  • Answer selected by Olimpiu Puscas at 03-06-2024, 11:37 AM.

And here is another vendor:

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $5.00 | RT6310BGQUF RT6310B S3= QFN 100% New
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPvbItM

Comment

Hi. In order:

1) suggest to contact Richtek for help in sourcing this part

2) found it on Tabao but personally am new to this portal and hope to order some parts by the end of the week for other R&D:

ASM1184E ASM1182E ASM3142E ASW1182E RT6310BGQUF ASM2364-淘宝网 (taobao.com)

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
        Hi. In order:

1) suggest to contact Richtek for help in sourcing this part

2) found it on Tabao but personally am new to this portal and hope to order some parts by the end of the week for other R&D:

ASM1184E ASM1182E ASM3142E ASW1182E RT6310BGQUF ASM2364-淘宝网 (taobao.com)
        thank you mon2 but none of those are equivalent, I must contact Richtek...

Comment

?? Looks like the same to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	richtek.png
Views:	139
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	3225278

Comment

?? Looks like the same to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	richtek.png
Views:	139
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	3225278
            yeah that's my chip but the other ones are not equivalent

Comment

This store is selling assorted chips. The one you require is the most right in the listing. The other devices are from ASM (Asmedia, Taiwan) and are PCI Express switches or PCI Express bridges. The parts are not intended to be equivalents. Just ping this vendor (if you wish) to confirm that they indeed offer this Richtek part. Better choice is to ask the factory but the factory may not reply for a single piece request. Most of China is about how many containers of parts do you wish to buy for their early retirement.

Comment

This store is selling assorted chips. The one you require is the most right in the listing. The other devices are from ASM (Asmedia, Taiwan) and are PCI Express switches or PCI Express bridges. The parts are not intended to be equivalents. Just ping this vendor (if you wish) to confirm that they indeed offer this Richtek part. Better choice is to ask the factory but the factory may not reply for a single piece request. Most of China is about how many containers of parts do you wish to buy for their early retirement.
                I've sent an email to the sales department in Beijing and will ping that vendor also. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Olimpiu Puscas View Post

I've sent an email to the sales department in Beijing and will ping that vendor also. Thank you for your help.
                  Hi,

Did you ever find out where or how to purchase this chip? I have a Lenovo E15 Gen 4 with the exact same chip blown out.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by irvingcleto View Post

Hi,

Did you ever find out where or how to purchase this chip? I have a Lenovo E15 Gen 4 with the exact same chip blown out.

Thank you.
                    Hi,no I didn't find it and I'm out of solutions. Please let me know if you can .Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Olimpiu Puscas View Post

Hi,no I didn't find it and I'm out of solutions. Please let me know if you can .Thank you
                      Yeah, I'm out of solutions too. I inquired on LCSC.COM a couple of weeks ago and they replied saying that they're out of stock and that they don't know when they're going to be back in stock.

Meanwhile I'm going to try to get a motherboard for parts and roll the dice to not get another one with the same problem.

If I find out about anything else I will let you know.

Thanks for the reply, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by irvingcleto View Post

Yeah, I'm out of solutions too. I inquired on LCSC.COM a couple of weeks ago and they replied saying that they're out of stock and that they don't know when they're going to be back in stock.

Meanwhile I'm going to try to get a motherboard for parts and roll the dice to not get another one with the same problem.

If I find out about anything else I will let you know.

Thanks for the reply, good luck.
                        I've inquired also LCSC with no luck ,thanks.

Comment

Just received a reply from one vendor on Aliexpress and they claim that there is no stock of this part in China. Waiting on a few others to reply. Best feedback will be from Richtek factory.

Comment

Just received a reply from one vendor on Aliexpress and they claim that there is no stock of this part in China. Waiting on a few others to reply. Best feedback will be from Richtek factory.
                            Yeah, I'm sending another email to Richtek right now,thanks.

Comment

SUHMS store on AliExpress has just confirmed they can supply this part:

5pcs @ $32 usd.

Comment

SUHMS store on AliExpress has just confirmed they can supply this part:

5pcs @ $32 usd.
                                Couldn't find it anywhere, eventually I will write to the store... Thank you for your reply

Comment

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $5.00 | RT6310BGQUF RT6310B S3= QFN 100% New

Comment

I finally made an order thanks to you mon2 ,you are very good in finding things. Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                                    X