Toshiba l300 display problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba l300 display problem

I have problem with Toshiba l300. in first time it has no display. so I replaced NEC token with 330*4 tantalum caps. but now when display come suddenly laptop go off. I replaced another caps but same problem. I noticed when I remove cup or RAM it don't be off. when I insert cup and RAM suddenly it go off. now I can't understand what's wrong or what to check for fix the problem. pls all badcaps member pls pls help me.

Re: Toshiba l300 display problem

Which L300?
    Where you write cup you mean cpu?
    Probably problem with north or gpu.

Comment

why did you in the first place suspect that something is wrong with the NEC token caps?

When you say

when I insert cup and RAM suddenly it go off
      did you mean to insert CPU and RAM while PCB on power? You must never do this.
      ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

i insert cpu and ram without power then power on laptop, at that time after 4-5 sec when display come suddenly laptop go off. it is sattelite l300. pls reply me which point i need to check.

Comment

L300 doesn't mean anything. They are plenty of different versions of boards fitted to the l300 series.
          As I say in my previous post, probably your problem is GPU or North, depending on design.

Comment

its satellite l300 with intel graphics.
            project 6050a2170201-mb-a03
            Last edited by nazrul145; 04-03-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X