asus x555ld - suddently no video. Disable internal RAM instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus x555ld - suddently no video. Disable internal RAM instruction

Hello. Have this asus X555LD that suddently loss video. i reballed GPU but nothing changed.

I want to try disable internal RAM but there cannot get confirmed instruction. Have anybody these instruction or schematic ?

Re: asus x555ld - suddently no video. Disable internal RAM instruction

Here is your solution. Just watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfV43L0tco

Comment

i see it, but when u check comments u see that it is bad video

Comment

guys have anybody the right instruction?

Comment

Dont know whether it works. Just got it on some russian site. Its from Dr bios-so might work.
          Attached Files

Comment

thanks mate. looks ok but not solve my problem

Comment

you should test the laptop to discover the faulty component. First, you should discover what happens when the laptop tries to start up.
              Usually, I do not attempt any repairing unless I find the faulty component. My Laptop testings usually takes 1 to 3 days. Finding the faulty component is important because of the following facts:
              1- The faulty component may be unavailable to buy so that the entire repair process will fail in that case.
              2- replacing a healthy component may damage it if something goes wrong.
              3- I do not waste my time on a useless repairing, although I spend some time on testing.
              4- I do not buy extra components which are not required.

mostly, it is not possible to find the exact faulty component, but it is possible to narrow down the problem into two/three suspected components.
              Last edited by caspian; 03-31-2019, 05:03 AM.

Comment

disable ram guide not work. ram still present

Comment

For this model, when all voltages seems ok but nothing on video, I use a dedicated asus postcard but it's the same to connect a generic post card on jdebug port. This to know if the bios works well or stuck and if the ram onboard is really damaged. On this model (UMA) a fault on PCH is a common issue, it's possible but request a lot of time searching with a boardview a bad line around CPU-PCH, it's hard to find some faults only seeing the voltages
                  Last edited by jasko_jacker; 05-05-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                    Here is your solution. Just watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfV43L0tco
                    Please give mea valid link. Thank you

Comment

If your onbard ram just broke ( no short ) you can just disable it. But if any short on dimm chip, first you need remove those chip.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                        Hello. Have this asus X555LD that suddently loss video. i reballed GPU but nothing changed.

I want to try disable internal RAM but there cannot get confirmed instruction. Have anybody these instruction or schematic ?
                        Hi, Please share your old bios dump and serial no as well with motherboard part no pic. I will try to make a ram disable bios for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                          disable ram guide not work. ram still present

You should desolder/remove the RAM? My RAM for example is immediately heating up to 135 degrees celcius when I look at it under thermal camera. So you need to locate if there is short and remove that chip!! If there is short other parts won't get necessary power and it won't boot up...

Comment

asus x555ld rev-2.0 on board ram chip remove but no display give me ok tested bios disable ram

Comment

Originally posted by Aziz aj View Post
                              asus x555ld rev-2.0 on board ram chip remove but no display give me ok tested bios disable ram
                              On Board Ram Disable via Bios Editing
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...63#post3172363
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                              X