Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo 320 80XH

Hi,

I have a problem with Lenovo 320 board 80XH, it starts only if I reset bios(pull out battery and bios battery) but after I shut it down it doesn't start again only if I reset it ...

anyone had this problem?

I have write bios ic data and ec data from forum, but same situation ...

thanks!

Re: Lenovo 320 80XH

If you pull out bios battery only and start with both main battery and charger will it start?

If not then problem is with main battery or adapter in general

If you start with adapter only and it does it means problem with main battery

Bios battery voltage must be 3 or greater for laptop to start in normal way, without it laptop will boot at 3rd attempt after restart

Confirm problem with main battery or not by start only with adapter plugin
    Last edited by stingerchamp; 12-23-2020, 01:08 AM. Reason: General information

Comment

Originally posted by stingerchamp View Post
      If you pull out bios battery only and start with both main battery and charger will it start?

If not then problem is with main battery or adapter in general

If you start with adapter only and it does it means problem with main battery

Bios battery voltage must be 3 or greater for laptop to start in normal way, without it laptop will boot at 3rd attempt after restart

Confirm problem with main battery or not by start only with adapter plugin
      ok, tested

AC connected - bios disconnected / doesn't start
      main battery connected - bios disconnected / doesn't start

main battery disconnected / ac connected / bios connected - doesn't start
      main battery connected / ac disconnected / bios disconnected - doesn't start

bios battery voltage / 3.1v

Comment

At which state it works?

Comment

What do you mean by bios disconnected?? Which kbc it uses?? Check RTc section like RTC_RST#/SRTC_RST#. Look for jumper marked on mb "cmos1" or "me1"

Comment

Working...
          X