Where to purchase genuine Vertyanov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase genuine Vertyanov

I am pretty sure that this vertyanov programmer is genuine, but just wanted to confirm with you guys. here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sergey-Vert...oAAOSwF0NcN3R-

Is it genuine? and is there an official website to buy it from, or just third party sellers? This is probably a really noob question, I apologize. I am just getting into programming so this is all new to me. Thanks for your help

Re: Where to purchase genuine Vertyanov

Its genuine,i bought mine from maxim.You do realise that its not a bios programmer, it will only program EC embedded controller chips, EC/KBC/IO .S.Vertyanov has two support pages on russian forums,one is notebook1 the other is vlab ,the programmer software has links to the support pages too.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Its genuine,i bought mine from maxim.You do realise that its not a bios programmer, it will only program EC embedded controller chips, EC/KBC/IO .S.Vertyanov has two support pages on russian forums,one is notebook1 the other is vlab ,the programmer software has links to the support pages too.
      Ok, thanks for letting me know. I realize its not a bios programmer, I already have a ch341a flasher for bios chips. I appreciate your help

Comment

Becarefull

Ch341a takes 5v as an input and your bios may not sustain 5v

Remove the chip from board first, do not use clip adapter

Comment

Working...
        X