Part number and compatibility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part number and compatibility.

Hi. I need MOSFET for casper pegatron c15b motherboard (irs 8342). I have an X540SA scrap motherboard. I haven't found Boardview, I wonder if the marked MOSFets are compatible? Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Part number and compatibility.

Originally posted by ismailakyoltr View Post
    Hi. I need MOSFET for casper pegatron c15b motherboard (irs 8342). I have an X540SA scrap motherboard. I haven't found Boardview, I wonder if the marked MOSFets are compatible? Thank you.
    Can`t see the part numbers on the mosfets. The IRFHS8342PbF is a PQFN chip - https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...5646167190.pdf

Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-20-2021, 06:49 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Can`t see the part numbers on the mosfets. The IRFHS8342PbF is a PQFN chip - https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...5646167190.pdf

The picture is my scrap motherboard x540sa. I don't know what the pieces I marked are because it is not Boardview. I need this mosfetten IRFHS8342PbF for another computer. If the stuff on the X540SA is compatible with IRFHS8342PbF, I will remove it and get it.

Comment

Just check the mosfet part numbers with a magnifier or microscope, if you have either .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Just check the mosfet part numbers with a magnifier or microscope, if you have either .
          2 of them only write HB. As if Asus didn't print it. 1 of them says DL P5BA.
          I have purchased a new irs 8342 and I will wait now.
          It would be good if anyone said the track codes though.

Comment

Working...
          X