• Show
Clear All

Asus X421EAY REV 2.0

NEED Remove Password Asus X412EAY REV 2.0
    Attached Files

Re: Asus X421EAY REV 2.0

Originally posted by HackIdGaming View Post
    NEED Remove Password Asus X412EAY REV 2.0
    Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Asus X421EAY REV 2.0

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
      thank you very much. is working fine now. I'm interested how to unpass that bios. do you have guide for this case?

Comment

display ok, but hdd not detecting, can u solve this?....☝☝☝☝

Comment

original bios is currepted,can u fix this please?.....because i put another file but hdd not detecting...
          please help me🙏😔

MODEL-K413E
          S/N-M4N0CX060782153

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mactouch View Post
            original bios is currepted,can u fix this please?.....because i put another file but hdd not detecting... please help me🙏😔
            Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Serial number - M4N0CX060782153

Comment

Try
                Attached Files

Comment

X421EQY
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Good day

Can someone please help me with the Lenovo Ideapad T14 SN - PF-3W6E2R / Type Nr - 21AJ-S0PA00 bios fix

Thanks in advance ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Channas View Post
                      Good day
                      Can someone please help me with the Lenovo Ideapad T14 SN - PF-3W6E2R / Type Nr - 21AJ-S0PA00 bios fix
                      Thanks in advance ^-^
                      No,not in this Asus X421EAY REV 2.0 topic

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

MB NO. X421EAY MAIN BOARD REV 2.0
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thread merged.Please make use of the forum search before posting to find related threads where you can post your request.You do not need to start a new thread every time.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                          • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Thread merged.Please make use of the forum search before posting to find related threads where you can post your request.You do not need to start a new thread every time.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                            • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                            Asus K413E i5 11th

Comment

Asus K413E i5 11th
                              The serial number on the base cover..... is it MA42NBCX00KK2WMB or is it M4N0CX060782153,the same as the previous one you requested in this thread

Comment

I AM HAVING SAME MODEL MOBO CODE IS:X421EAY R2.0 AND NOTEBOOK MODEL AT THE BACKCOVER IS:M6N0CX220827258 ORIGNAL FILE IS ATTACHED MY ISSUE IS IT TURNS OFF AFTER 3 SECONDS AND NO POST ...ALL ABOVE FILES TRIED BUT NO LUCK
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                                  I AM HAVING SAME MODEL MOBO CODE IS:X421EAY R2.0 AND NOTEBOOK MODEL AT THE BACKCOVER IS:M6N0CX220827258 ORIGNAL FILE IS ATTACHED MY ISSUE IS IT TURNS OFF AFTER 3 SECONDS AND NO POST ...ALL ABOVE FILES TRIED BUT NO LUCK
                                  try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

try
                                    tried this file but same...notebook turns on and after 3 seconds off again

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

try
                                      reflow cove voltage ic and now this file works,.......but ssd cant detect ..any solutions

Comment

tried with 1 file and it works ferfectly....in case some one need it
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X