• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AN517-54 bios

Re: Acer NITRO 5 -AN515-57-536Q need a clean bios

Originally posted by Djamalhan View Post
    thanks prepared for firmware
    Hi, thank you, GH5XGx64_TI has unbricked my AN517-54! Can someone help with my DMI and Windows Key?

AN517-54-71XG
    S/N: NHQF7EK00114112E473400
    SNID: 14107738334

Original bios dump:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-02-2024, 02:23 AM. Reason: MOD Edit, posts moved to new thread

Originally posted by erer9 View Post
    Hi, thank you, GH5XGx64_TI has unbricked my AN517-54! Can someone help with my DMI and Windows Key?

AN517-54-71XG
    S/N: NHQF7EK00114112E473400
    SNID: 14107738334

Original bios dump:
    Why are you looking for DMI and Windows Key! Did you find a working Dump without Information or what?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Why are you looking for DMI and Windows Key! Did you find a working Dump without Information or what?
      I flashed the BIOS from post #6, will it work fine even though it has different DMI etc from my original BIOS?

Comment

I flashed the BIOS from post #6, will it work fine even though it has different DMI etc from my original BIOS?
        It's better to put your DMI and Windows Key in the file for sure, but this will be useless if the file doesn't work at all.
        There are 3 different files in Post #6, which one is working with your Device?
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

It's better to put your DMI and Windows Key in the file for sure, but this will be useless if the file doesn't work at all.
          There are 3 different files in Post #6, which one is working with your Device?
          It's "GH5XGx64_TI -OK ..bin", it seems to be working fine, no shutdowns after 2h so far.

Comment

It's "GH5XGx64_TI -OK ..bin", it seems to be working fine, no shutdowns after 2h so far.
            DMI and Windows Key are added to this file, try it.
            Attached Files
            >>>>>

Comment

DMI and Windows Key are added to this file, try it.
              Thank you, I will try it tomorrow. And donated some money!

Comment

Thank you, I will try it tomorrow. And donated some money!
                Thank you very much for your support! Really appreciate it!
                Good luck with the new bios.
                Cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

help me restore the native BIOS, the laptop was restored after water. It won't start with the native BIOS, with others the Shumin cooler gets hot, I suggest a native dump
                  AN517-54-55L4
                  s/n;NHQF8EU0031370B41F3400
                  SNID: 13704611134

my motherboard GH51G LA-L181P Rev:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                    SMDFlea commented
                    Editing a comment
                    posts merged.

bump
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-02-2024, 02:25 AM. Reason: bump

Comment

Nitro AN517-54

Attached Files

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      Nitro AN517-54

with your bios, the video card has disappeared from the device manager and the ssd is not installed, try to restore my native bios, please dear friend
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl303242.png
Views:	73
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3322791

Comment

Originally posted by omenwolf View Post
                        with your bios, the video card has disappeared from the device manager and the ssd is not installed, try to restore my native bios, please dear friend
                        Which of the 3 bios did you try ? . Which of the 3 is the right one for your Rev: board, i assume NoPD means No Power Delivery (USB-C) , RTK means Richtek controller , TI means Texas Instruments Controller
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Which of the 3 bios did you try ? . Which of the 3 is the right one for your Rev: board, i assume NoPD means No Power Delivery (USB-C) , RTK means Richtek controller , TI means Texas Instruments Controller
                          flashed all 3 bios, and only 2 EC bios, on one of them the ssd was seen. but there is still no graphic chip. My colleague had a similar problem, he flashed a lot of things until he found the bis with which the video card appeared in the device manager

Comment

Hello,
                            No display. Please new bios
                            please help me. the laptop turns on but the screen is black

AN517-54-77KG

S/N: NHQC7AA0011290D1623400

SNID:12905360234

MB: GH51G LA-L181P
                            Rev: 1B

I also attached my original bios extracted via ch341a.

please help me. sir
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JJong View Post
                              Hello,
                              No display. Please new bios
                              please help me. the laptop turns on but the screen is black

AN517-54-77KG

S/N: NHQC7AA0011290D1623400

SNID:12905360234

MB: GH51G LA-L181P
                              Rev: 1B

I also attached my original bios extracted via ch341a.

please help me. sir
                              there are 3 bios images in update package, try them. I really don't know which one is fit for your laptop. try 1st the one with _TI
                              Attached Files
                              https://www.badcaps.net/donate/

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

there are 3 bios images in update package, try them. I really don't know which one is fit for your laptop. try 1st the one with _TI
                                Thank you so much for your help. I programmed all 3 you attached but unfortunately the problem was not solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X