Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Zbook Studio G9 ME clean request

Hi,

i'm doing some experiments to update my ME with different combinations of IUPs, but i cannot find a RGN ME of my current version 16.0.15.1522 Pre.

Can you help me to clean the ME data of my current bios dump from initialized to configured, so that i can extract and rebuild via FIT later? I have tried myself several times but due to lack of necessary knowage still unsucessful...

Thanks in advance!

Serial Number 0001761029
    SKU Number 1234567#ABA
    Feature Byte 475K6J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7maBapaqauawbUbXbhcAfAfPguhKhZjhk8mEmwn7nVngpnpqpr.he
    Build ID 22WWMGAZ6A0#SABA#DABA

Attached Files

Originally posted by kaltmond View Post
    Hi,

i'm doing some experiments to update my ME with different combinations of IUPs, but i cannot find a RGN ME of my current version 16.0.15.1522 Pre.

Can you help me to clean the ME data of my current bios dump from initialized to configured, so that i can extract and rebuild via FIT later? I have tried myself several times but due to lack of necessary knowage still unsucessful...

Thanks in advance!

Serial Number 0001761029
    SKU Number 1234567#ABA
    Feature Byte 475K6J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7maBapaqauawbUbXbhcAfAfPguhKhZjhk8mEmwn7nVngpnpqpr.he
    Build ID 22WWMGAZ6A0#SABA#DABA
    Upload your backup bios !!!

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Upload your backup bios !!!
      Hi, the back up bios dump is already attached in the thread.

Comment

Hi, the back up bios dump is already attached in the thread.
        Not Available

Comment

Hi, sorry the dump uploaded again, don't know why the attachment in the 1st thread disappered....
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, sorry the dump uploaded again, don't know why the attachment in the 1st thread disappered....
            It has Pre-production firmware with different RSA keys to PRD RGN firmware.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

It has Pre-production firmware with different RSA keys to PRD RGN firmware.
              Thanks for the explanation, i know it is a pre fw, i just want to know if the clean process can be done through winhex or other ways so that this pre me fw can be extracted and used for rebuild. I tried before with csme but the extracted ME Sub Partition.bin is not usable for rebuild...

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, i know it is a pre fw, i just want to know if the clean process can be done through winhex or other ways so that this pre me fw can be extracted and used for rebuild. I tried before with csme but the extracted ME Sub Partition.bin is not usable for rebuild...
                Send to you, try !!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Send to you, try !!!
                  Many thanks minhdigital, the 1522 pre is now in configured state. The 1662 prod i flashed also, the same results like i tried before with other prod fw, maybe like SMDFlea said i have to stay at pre fw because of different RSA keys.

Comment

Working...
                  X