i have hp probook 640 g4 stucks hp endpoint security controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have hp probook 640 g4 stucks hp endpoint security controller

accidentally after the upgrade to 1.28 suddenbly my i hp probook 640 g4 stucks hp endpoint security controller i already downgrade the bios to 1.15 still the same and again revert back to 1.28.

any solution for this issue?

Post your backups and laptop serial number https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

HP Probook 640 G4 Hp Endpoint Controller Error
      Laptop is working well though has this error
      Serial Number 5CG8507244
      Attached are the two bios bins.Kindly remove the error for me.Thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Danmoh View Post
        Serial Number 5CG8507244
        Attached are the two bios bins.Kindly remove the error for me.Thank you
        Endpoint Controller Error
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Endpoint Controller Error
          Thanks alot.Working perfectly.

Comment

I have the same error message: Endpoint security controller... Can anyone help? How can I fix it so I don't have to ask someone all the time?
            HP Probook 640 G4
            5CG9090QQC

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Echoo View Post
              I have the same error message: Endpoint security controller... Can anyone help? How can I fix it so I don't have to ask someone all the time?
              HP Probook 640 G4
              5CG9090QQC
              Endpoint security controller...
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Endpoint security controller...
                Hello!

My boss bought 10 such machines from the Netherlands, which are password protected. If they all get this error after RC Unlocker, what can I do?

Comment

If they all get this error after RC Unlocker, what can I do?
                  Good question,and the fix is relatively easy. Why one of our members can`t make a quick guide about it i don`t know.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Good question,and the fix is relatively easy. Why one of our members can`t make a quick guide about it i don`t know.
                    Unfortunately, I'm just a simple mechanic who does things, but precisely because of the variety of tasks, I'm not a professional in any of them.

Comment

Hello!

My boss bought 10 such machines from the Netherlands, which are password protected. If they all get this error after RC Unlocker, what can I do?
                      Open the bios file with UEFI Tool. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (4).png
Views:	277
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	3310856 Select VSS2 store ---> Extract as is ....
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-07-17 18_07_26-tôi có hp probook 640 g4 bị kẹt bộ điều khiển bảo mật điểm cuối hp - Badcaps.png
Views:	214
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	3310857
                      Open VSS2 store by HxD editor
                      Choose as shown. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).png
Views:	206
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	3310858 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (6).png
Views:	211
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	3310859
                      As a final step, we just need to copy this VSS2 store block to the old place through the HxD editor.

Comment

Not clear 🤔please explain details.

Comment

Originally posted by mosleh View Post
                          Not clear 🤔please explain details.
                          the process is quite easy to understand just follow the instructions as mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by retrooo View Post

the process is quite easy to understand just follow the instructions as mentioned
                            Its still too hard for some. So... https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...security-error

Comment

Its still too hard for some. So... https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...security-error
                              I will make a thread ,listing the steps i did ,in my case ,it was a 840 g8 not listed here,but theres no difference on the process ,i just look for the me tioned string ,some basic serch and replace ,it took less than 10 minutes

Comment

Serial Number SN 5CG92973HS
                                Kindly remove the error for me.Thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YOUCEF4787 View Post
                                  Serial Number SN 5CG92973HS
                                  Kindly remove the error for me.Thank you
                                  If you take time to read the whole thread before posting you`ll see that there are 2 possible fixes that you can try .If you can use a hex editor try the first one,if you can`t try the second. You can at least try........

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...55#post3310855
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...post3330356

Comment

If you take time to read the whole thread before posting you`ll see that there are 2 possible fixes that you can try .If you can use a hex editor try the first one,if you can`t try the second. You can at least try........

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...55#post3310855
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...post3330356
                                    THANK YOU IT WORK'S FIN AFTER USING HOACA388 METHOD

Comment

Working...
                                    X