PORSCHE DESIGN BOOK ONE

PD132512 Pure Silver

Engineered by Porsche Design, Germany

PD BOOK ONE sIv

QWERTZ-DE

Sure, here's the translation:

---

Hello everyone,

I need a BIOS for this tablet-laptop. However, I haven't found any diagrams for this notebook, so I don't know if the BIOS chip is in the lower part of the notebook, where the keyboard is, or in the upper part where the screen is. Please can someone help me with this notebook?

Comment

Type and post the laptop serial number and your bios backup and a description of the problem you`re facing when you find it https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Sorry i am dickhead i forgot write whats wrong.
        My friend updating bios and when it was half done he stop it. Then notebook is not boot. Black screen dead laptop becouse BIOS update was interrupted halfway through.

Comment

PORSCHE DESIGN BOOK ONE

PD132512 Pure Silver

Engineered by Porsche Design, Germany

PD BOOK ONE sIv

S/N: 33100ZZH50000R7

Comment

I successfully removed the touchscreen from the Porsche Design Book and can finally see the motherboard. I just don't know which of the chips is the BIOS chip. Can you help me?"

Comment

Originally posted by ultravarialheadspin View Post
              I successfully removed the touchscreen from the Porsche Design Book and can finally see the motherboard. I just don't know which of the chips is the BIOS chip. Can you help me?"
              what's the marking of the chipset in red square? Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	3311528
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Windbond 25q128fvsg 1626

need fresh bios file, for re-program this one corupted after update fail

Comment

Windbond 25q128fvsg 1626

need fresh bios file, for re-program this one corupted after update fail
                  Make a backup and post it,even if it is corrupt.There could be some data that can still be retreived from it such as the DMI .
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

using 3 different programs for reading from chip
                    Attached Files

Comment

this
                      Attached Files

Comment

Which company OEMs this machine ? Can't find it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2024-07-19 at 03.36.31.png Views:	0 Size:	262.3 KB ID:	3311911
                          using 3 different programs for reading from chip
                          try bios in attachement.

For this kind of sh*tty laptops I advice to use microsoft update catalog to find bios update package, see photos. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2024-07-19 at 03.30.44.png Views:	0 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	3311908 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2024-07-19 at 03.31.06.png Views:	0 Size:	99.8 KB ID:	3311909
                          Last edited by volinakis; 07-18-2024, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Not working, same when i am starting repair. Plug charger and charger light blue like it is charging but nothing happen… then i re-flash this bin file but same, power buton not working laptop is same

Comment

Not booting :-/

Comment

Not working, same when i am starting repair. Plug charger and charger light blue like it is charging but nothing happen… then i re-flash this bin file but same, power buton not working laptop is same
                                so is not bios the culprit, check hardware

Comment

Not booting :-/
                                  PORSCHE DESIGN BOOK ONE
                                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Should i flash this file to he bioschip without changing it or should i modifie? I try to delete bioschip then write this file and then laptop will be boot?

Comment

Should i flash this file to he bioschip without changing it or should i modifie? I try to delete bioschip then write this file and then laptop will be boot?
                                      Hope so.

Comment

You are a legend!!!! When i press power buton the fans are going spining, at bottom on tablet(ntb2in1) show me some LOCK icon but screen is all the time black :-/ i am happy that we are one spet closer to repair it ❤️

Comment

Working...
                                        X