huawei nbl-wap9r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huawei nbl-wap9r

Hi, I have this Huawei which shows a black screen when turned on, I need a working bios, the original backup is attached

mainboard ryzen 7
    model huawei nbl-wap9r
    dah98ambad0 rev d
    sn/ g2qpm20b18001553

Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by reset1986 View Post
    Hi, I have this Huawei which shows a black screen when turned on, I need a working bios, the original backup is attached

mainboard ryzen 7
    model huawei nbl-wap9r
    dah98ambad0 rev d
    sn/ g2qpm20b18001553

Thanks
    try
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

try
      I wrote the bios, screen still black, the fan doesn't turn, I noticed that after 15 seconds the laptop restarts, and the LED near the connector flashes quickly, solutions?the chip is a windond 25q64FW

Comment

I wrote the bios, screen still black, the fan doesn't turn, I noticed that after 15 seconds the laptop restarts, and the LED near the connector flashes quickly, solutions?the chip is a windond 25q64FW
        bios is extracted from update and transferred your DMI. Check soldering and let it run for 2 minutes to load new settings

Comment

bios is extracted from update and transferred your DMI. Check soldering and let it run for 2 minutes to load new settings
          once this is done the situation does not change, I carried out some measurements and I find pin 8 of the 25q64fw at around 3 ohms, it seems too little, I desoldered the chip and injected 1.8v on pin 8 and it consumes around 1.4A and I find that the cpu heats up, I think the CPU is damaged, opinions?

Comment

once this is done the situation does not change, I carried out some measurements and I find pin 8 of the 25q64fw at around 3 ohms, it seems too little, I desoldered the chip and injected 1.8v on pin 8 and it consumes around 1.4A and I find that the cpu heats up, I think the CPU is damaged, opinions?
            remove bios chipset and see if it's not damaged (impedance to pin 8 pad should be >3ohm, also check diode to pin 8 pad) take a photo with bios chipset and components around it.

Comment

remove bios chipset and see if it's not damaged (impedance to pin 8 pad should be >3ohm, also check diode to pin 8 pad) take a photo with bios chipset and components around it.
              Thanks for the help, but I delivered it to the customer unrepairable

Comment

Working...
              X