No announcement yet.

hp 640 g2 password need bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Who can help me to retrieve the password from the BIOS file?
    I read a lot of post and search the website, but it is not easy for me.
    The model is is HP 640G2. bios file attached.

I appreciate your help.
    Attached Files

Comment

Rule 1: post serial number. This is a forum rule.
      Rule 2: use RC unlocker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by powervc View Post
        Hi, Who can help me to retrieve the password from the BIOS file?
        I read a lot of post and search the website, but it is not easy for me.
        The model is is HP 640G2. bios file attached.

I appreciate your help.
        Thread merged. You can unlock it yourself as Hoaca388 has said - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...19#post1808619
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Rule 1: post serial number. This is a forum rule.
          Rule 2: use RC unlocker.
          Got it, Thank you for your reply. I can do RC unlocker, but I have a few of laptops are with same password, I worry about to damage the chipor motherboard when I remove chip from mothermboard, one motherboard was broken because I'm not a professonal soldering guy.
          If it is possiable to retrive the password from bios file, it would be helpful. Thank you.

Comment

Got it, Thank you for your reply. I can do RC unlocker, but I have a few of laptops are with same password, I worry about to damage the chipor motherboard when I remove chip from mothermboard, one motherboard was broken because I'm not a professonal soldering guy.
            If it is possiable to retrive the password from bios file, it would be helpful. Thank you.
            That is impossible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

That is impossible.
              Thank you so much. I got it. Is it possible to flash a unlocked bios file to same password laptop? so as to save time to unlock it one by one. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you so much. I got it. Is it possible to flash a unlocked bios file to same password laptop? so as to save time to unlock it one by one. Thank you.
                Bạn dùng lập trình viên nào ?

Try the clip. Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-08-05 22_04_29-Kẹp Thử SOIC8 SOP8 Cho Lập Trình EEPROM 93CXX _ 25CXX _ 24CXX + 2 Bộ Điều Hợp _ .png Views:	0 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	3323001

Last edited by hoaca388; 08-05-2024, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Bạn dùng lập trình viên nào ?

I'm using a RT809F serial ISP Programmer, I can buy one clip and try it. Thank you

Comment

I'm using a RT809F serial ISP Programmer
                    I think RT809F can be used with clamp.

Comment

I think RT809F can be used with clamp.
                      Thank you. do you have a universal BIOS file for HP640G2? so I just flash it without unlock it? Thank you.

Comment

I tried a few BIOS from here, the result is as follows:
                        HP640G2 cleared ME .bin : It works, but there is a red bar on the top when boot, it says Manufacture mode
                        N76 0145.bin, doesn't work
                        Ir Factory unlock.bin, it works, but it is very very slow to boot
                        pssw 640G2 unlock.bin, it doesn't work.

Any suggestions? hoaca388 Thank you.

Comment

I tried a few BIOS from here, the result is as follows:
                          HP640G2 cleared ME .bin : It works, but there is a red bar on the top when boot, it says Manufacture mode ( Use HP Bios Config Utility to fill in the DMI )
                          Ir Factory unlock.bin, it works, but it is very very slow to boot (Clean the ME firmware )

Unlock the original bios per machine,one at a time.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

HP640G2 cleared ME .bin : It works, but there is a red bar on the top when boot, it says Manufacture mode ( Use HP Bios Config Utility to fill in the DMI )
                            Ir Factory unlock.bin, it works, but it is very very slow to boot (Clean the ME firmware )

Unlock the original bios per machine,one at a time.
                            Hi Man, Thank you for your reply. could you please help me to Clean the ME firmware for my unlock file? I read a few postings and download some prgoram, but I can not make it successful.
                            Thank you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X