LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Semenovclab View Post
    Hello friends. I have two Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 3 20LE-S0HQ0B devices and their bios are encrypted.
    I tried to use the autopatch program but it didn't work. Please make a patch to reset the password.
    Sometimes after patching the original unpatched bios won`t work unless the ME firmware is cleaned,and/or the bios region is replaced with one from the bios update from lenovo support.Post the second bios bios chip (this model has 2 chips),it is needed for the ME firmware to be cleaned as both backups need joining together before FIT (flash Image Toolkit) will work. Post the laptop serial number !

Even without eprom computer lit up and turned on, fans were spinning, lights were on but as soon as I installed flashed eprom two computers stopped responding to power "zero reaction". Now even if I solder out the eprom the laptops remain dead.
    Maybe you lost a resistor,broke a trace or something

20LE-S0HQ0B
    Still waiting for the serial number...... https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...05#post3307805
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by ar1cyber View Post
      please help me can't succes this my backup bios lock

Lenovo X280 ThinkPad Type 20KE
      Bios chip was a MX25L12873F
      Used CH341a programmer, no 3.3V mod.
      CH341Programmer_Special Edition

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

X280 ThinkPad Type 20KE

not successful, please provide another bios patch
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
        Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

@cmn.fix
        Most likely Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 4th (20QG) can not be patched as this is a 32MB BIOS, which most of the times contains a BACKUP of the BIOS and the actual "WORKING" BIOS.

In this case the BIOS Region contains 26 Volumes, these are a few of the copies found (VolBackupBIOS:VolWorkingBIOS): 2:6, 3:7, 9:16, 10:14, 11:15, 12:13, 17:22, 18:23, 19:24, 20:25, 21:26.

The "black screen and power button flashing" that you get is because both copies of the BIOS are being patched. If only the "working" BIOS is patched, then the ThinkPad executes the "Self-Healing" code, which copies the backup BIOS onto the "working" BIOS. If this protection could be disabled then the patch would work.
        For the moment the only option is to use an EC/KBC programmer.
        Has there been any update on this model, would it be meaningful at this moment to give it a try. Or is it still not supported with this patch?

Comment

Hello, I DIY'ed my friend's Lenovo T470s 20JT, after backing up the original bios I tried the autopatcher but It didn't work and no patched bin file is created so I tried my luck on downloading the shared default bin and luckily it worked. after injecting dxe drivers I have successfully removed the password but the laptop automatically shuts off after 5-10 mins and there is 5 blinks on power led. Any idea what have I done wrong?? Please help. Thank you.

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Tablet Gen 2
            Motherboard code 15218-5
            Serial Number R90QQCEF
            Kindly remove password for me.I have tried Lenovo autopatcher but the patched bios display then hangs.I have attached the locked bin.Thank you in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

please help me can't succes this my backup bios lock

Lenovo X280 ThinkPad Type 20KE
              Bios chip was a MX25L12873F
              Used CH341a programmer, no 3.3V mod.
              CH341Programmer_Special Edition

not successful, please provide another bios patch
              Try this file
              I got the same error myself, but this worked.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Danmoh View Post
                Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Tablet Gen 2
                Motherboard code 15218-5
                Serial Number R90QQCEF
                Kindly remove password for me.I have tried Lenovo autopatcher but the patched bios display then hangs.I have attached the locked bin.Thank you in advance
                try
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kabotilya View Post

Try this file
                  I got the same error myself, but this worked.
                  Did not power on.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Danmoh View Post

Did not power on.Thank you.
                    Try.
                    If you can't, run autopatcher on the BIOS dump and it will output the name and GUID of the patched location, so it may work if you use UEFITool to manually apply the patch to the original dump based on that.
                    It may also work if you rewrite the MERegion and GbE Region of the distributed patched file with those of your own dump
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello everybody. I have Lenovo thinkpad E14 (i5 12th gen) laptop which has BIOS password/ locked condition. Is it possible to remove Supervisor Password of this model? If anybody has any information about its patch file OR password removal then pls help.

Comment

I am trying to remove the supervisor password of lenovo x1 carbon gen 7 model 20QE, using MX25L25635E chip, I tried using Lenovo Autopatch software but after flash the patched version, my computer cannot boot, no screen, there is only the power light signal and the beep beep beep repeatedly. Can you support me with the appropriate patch for my computer, I send the original dump and the patched version, thank you very much.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• peste
                          peste commented
                          Editing a comment
                          merged post..

Originally posted by wisky89 View Post
                        I am trying to remove the supervisor password of lenovo x1 carbon gen 7 model 20QE, using MX25L25635E chip, I tried using Lenovo Autopatch software but after flash the patched version, my computer cannot boot, no screen, there is only the power light signal and the beep beep beep repeatedly. Can you support me with the appropriate patch for my computer, I send the original dump and the patched version, thank you very much.
                        post the S/N,the motherboard model, etc.
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

post the S/N,the motherboard model, etc.
                          Thanks for reply, motherboard model is: 20QE-S04100 and S/N is: PF-1CP4EH

Comment

hello,
                            a friend bought a Lenovo M80q with bios password, but the seller dont know what the pw is
                            tried to use that tool, but i get an error message:
                            Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                            [1/2] BootOption
                            LENOVO-M2WKT5EA.rom is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                            There was an error... Aborting.

Bios is saved with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.exe (from majorgeeks)

Can i have a little help, how can i reset is?
                            Tried jumper and battery, but no luck

Uploaded the bios file
                            Attached Files

Comment

What do you mean restore the original bios on step 8
                              Can someone explain please

Comment

ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 4
                                TYPE: 20QG-S39N00
                                SN: 220DW2
                                supervisor bios locked can someone help?
                                i have attached the bios and ec file please patch it thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                    try
                                    Thank you so much
                                    Worked

Comment

I hope this works. Thanks for the hard work. I was looking for a way to remove bios password for a time now on my thinkpad a475. I'll try this method when I have time.

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e

Motherboard code 17833-1M
                                        Serial Number R90QQVWY
                                        Kindly remove password for me. I have tried Lenovo autopatcher but the patched bios no display. I have attached the locked bin. Thank you in advance
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X