Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Probook 11 X360 G1 EE bios dump

Originally posted by Thangviet View Post
    I think I managed to get a dump of my BIOS however, it is a little smaller than the "clean txe" bios posted here in previous post.
    Attached is my BIOS dump, does it have a password?
    thanks
    Could I please get a clean bios from the attached dump file?
    Thanks!

Comment

I have flashed my HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE with the clean bios and verified it is written correctly and device is now working.

I still have MPM locked and cannot make any changes to fill in my DMI info using NbDmiFit or BiosConfigUtility, and UUID is all F's but with hyphens. When using the UefiMpmUnlock.efi it says HP MPM protocol is not present and using the FSMC.bin on a FAT32 drive renamed to SMC.bin is not giving any pop-up when holding windows+up arrow+down arrow.

Am I doing something wrong? I could manually program in my DMI info if I knew exactly where to put each value in HxD.

Comment

Originally posted by thampy View Post
        I have flashed my HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE...
        Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        Probook 11 g1 is a special snowflake.

You need to use HP biosconfigutility to read bios config. Then use spi programmer to dump that bios. Clean TXE region. Program that new bios. Then use biosconfigutility to write back config.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          I have the clean TXE from SMDFlea flashed to my chip and I am getting "Access denied" returncode="6" on every value I'm trying to change as you can see in the attached screenshot
          Attached Files
          Last edited by thampy; 06-09-2023, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            try this bios .
            I have an HP 11 X360 G1 EE with a BIOS password as well. Can I use the BIOS file that you posted without a password for my laptop? Or do I have to create a backup BIOS file and send it to you for password removal? I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by anthony.8388 View Post
              I have an HP 11 X360 G1 EE with a BIOS password as well. Can I use the BIOS file that you posted without a password for my laptop? Or do I have to create a backup BIOS file and send it to you for password removal? I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much!
              post the original bios file of the laptop here..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi every one i have probook 11 x 360 g1 ee how to add dmi info in this bios here is bios sn-5CG82360KH PROID Y3K68AV Bulid id 16WWAUDT601 Feature Byte 3X476J6Z6b7B7H7M7Q7W9AaBaQapaq auawbVbhcAdUdWdpdqeTgd.qE
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi every one

i have probook 11 x 360 g1 ee I have a password in BIOS, I tried to use RCunlocker does not recognize the image to unlock and HP unlocker - generates a file unlock but i have black screen when i turn on laptop. Bellow dump Bios.bin

please info how to successfully remove the password from the BIOS I have a few more computers like this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jonyhdtv View Post
                  Hi every one

i have probook 11 x 360 g1 ee I have a password in BIOS, I tried to use RCunlocker does not recognize the image to unlock and HP unlocker - generates a file unlock but i have black screen when i turn on laptop. Bellow dump Bios.bin

please info how to successfully remove the password from the BIOS I have a few more computers like this.
                  The bios posted does not have the password posted bios of 16MB...first write back the 8 MB bios and see if you still have an image..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

The bios posted does not have the password posted bios of 16MB...first write back the 8 MB bios and see if you still have an image..
                    I understand, bin file downloaded from the Winbond 25Q64FW as in the photo, after restoring the image the message as in the photo. Any suggestion?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jonyhdtv View Post

I understand, bin file downloaded from the Winbond 25Q64FW as in the photo, after restoring the image the message as in the photo. Any suggestion?
                      look for a 16MB chip on the board ..see on both sides

Comment

Nee bios file appear blue screen while installing OS.
                        HP probook x360 11 g1 ee
                        SN/ 5CG7254ZHQ
                        will be very glad if i could get it asap
                        Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                          SMDFlea commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thread merged.Please make use of the forum search before posting to find related threads where you can post your request.You do not need to start a new thread every time.

Originally posted by Al-Umar View Post
                        Nee bios file appear blue screen while installing OS.
                        HP probook x360 11 g1 ee
                        SN/ 5CG7254ZHQ
                        will be very glad if i could get it asap
                        HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE Base Model Notebook PC
                        Attached Files

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

PLS GREATE MINDS I NEED BIOS DUMP FOR HP PROBOOK X360 II G1 EE
                          BOARD NO AUTOBOT-6050A2881001-AM-A03
                          HSN-108C
                          PRODUCT ID 4PH15UP#ABA
                          S/N 5CG820730H
                          ATTACHED IS MY ORIGINAL BIOS DUMP
                          ISSUE PASSWORD
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X