i need Dell XPS 7390 2 in 1 Gen 10 bios.bin file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
    Hi, I have this Dell XPS 7390 2-in-1 stuck @ Dell logo. Could you, please help me fix corrupted BIOS?

Service Tag# D9J73Z2

Bios file is attached. Thank you.
    Try
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I reflashed the bios chip using your file. Computer is still stuck @ Dell logo. In addition, I am getting 4 white/2 amber flashing pattern indicating RAM failure. Perhaps, indeed, RAM has failed.

Comment

please help me! not displayed, tried many files on the forum, all do not recognize ssd
        st : HZ5L733
        XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 DDP31 LA-G172P

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trunguntilyou View Post
          please help me! not displayed, tried many files on the forum, all do not recognize ssd
          st : HZ5L733
          XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 DDP31 LA-G172P
          Service tag number HZ5L733 belongs to Latitude 7400.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Service tag number HZ5L733 belongs to Latitude 7400.
            sorry I confused
            st HZ5J733

Comment

sorry I confused
              st HZ5J733
              Have you found the service tag of the XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 ? There is no DMI in your bios file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Have you found the service tag of the XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 ? There is no DMI in your bios file.
                I tried searching and couldn't find it! I just read the bios on the mainboard, it's possible that this bios has been changed, please help me find a bios that works with ssd

Comment

I tried searching and couldn't find it! I just read the bios on the mainboard, it's possible that this bios has been changed, please help me find a bios that works with ssd
                  XXX
                  Attached Files

Comment

XXX
                    I tried but still can't see the ssd

Comment

Check hardware.

Comment

Try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have this Dell XPS 7390 . Could you, please help me fix corrupted BIOS?

Service Tag: 8PMJQ13
                          Dell XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 13,3 " Intel Core i7 - motherboard : DDP31 LA-G172P rev1.0
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darko1234 View Post
                            Hi, I have this Dell XPS 7390 . Could you, please help me fix corrupted BIOS?

Service Tag: 8PMJQ13
                            Dell XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 13,3 " Intel Core i7 - motherboard : DDP31 LA-G172P rev1.0
                            Try ....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post

Try ....
                              Thank you wery much

Laptop partially works , but the fans run at full speed and the system takes a very long time to load.

At startup I get the message "Manufacture mode..." Can this fan problem be fixed and "manufacture mode ..."?

Comment

Try ....

Hi
                                DMI is clear.

Where can I find the DMI information in the old bios file to copy to the new bios.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Now I can't find any DMI or Windows key in your original BIOS file.
                                  And why does your original BIOS start in manufacturing mode? Who made this happen?
                                  And why didn't you enter the ServiceTag.
                                  All questions that I can't and don't want to answer.​
                                  Attached Files

Comment

And why does your original BIOS start in manufacturing mode? Who made this happen?
                                    All questions that I can't and don't want to answer.
                                    Thank you for your answer and help. The bios was damaged during the automatic update of Windows 11. After restarting the laptop, there was only a black screen. Currently, I manually entered the service tag in the BIOS, but it didn't help much. The laptop starts loading Windows after about 3 minutes. I don't know why it deleted DMI. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by darko1234 View Post

Thank you for your answer and help. The bios was damaged during the automatic update of Windows 11. After restarting the laptop, there was only a black screen. Currently, I manually entered the service tag in the BIOS, but it didn't help much. The laptop starts loading Windows after about 3 minutes. I don't know why it deleted DMI. Thank you for your help.

Maybe this will help you solve the slow POST problem. You also need to press ALT + F to exit manufacturing mode, then fill in the service TAG.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

All questions that I can't and don't want to answer.
                                        YOU put it in manufacturing mode when you replaced Bios_Region, so VSS2 store is EMPTY and POST doesn't detect ServiceTag. DMI and win key are there, you have to know where to look, i'll give you a hint ...
                                        YOU created the questions, so you better answer if you wanna help.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by volinakis; 06-25-2024, 06:07 AM.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

YOU put it in manufacturing mode when you replaced Bios_Region, so VSS2 store is EMPTY and POST doesn't detect ServiceTag. DMI and win key are there, you have to know where to look, i'll give you a hint ...
                                          YOU created the questions, so you better answer if you wanna help.
                                          Well, I would like to thank you for your answer.
                                          It's always nice to learn something new, but I don't think I'll be able to help anyone in the future.
                                          If I can't do it properly, I don't want to harm anyone else through my work.​

Comment

Working...
                                          X