help unlock passbios unowhy Y13G010S4EI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torkraner View Post

You mean like https://github.com/STY1001/Unowhy-Tools ? I sadly need admin perms to install and run it.

If i'm wrong can you send a link to what you mean, thanks !
    read the RULES, you are not allowed to post external links, you risk to be banned. I wrote very clear and in English "Unowhy Bios Unlocker" and you came with Unowhy Tools ... is so hard to copy/paste into Search tab from github?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

read the RULES, you are not allowed to post external links, you risk to be banned. I wrote very clear and in English "Unowhy Bios Unlocker" and you came with Unowhy Tools ... is so hard to copy/paste into Search tab from github?
      Sorry, i edited the message. I actually found what you meant (it didnt pop up at first). Ive been reading it and it looks like i need admin to use it. Unless i can do this from another computer (my only option is a mac as we speak).

Comment

Originally posted by Torkraner View Post

Sorry, i edited the message. I actually found what you meant (it didnt pop up at first). Ive been reading it and it looks like i need admin to use it. Unless i can do this from another computer (my only option is a mac as we speak).
        no, you can do it only with the computer you want to unlock but if you don't have rights to install it then only solution is to read bios chipset and post it here.
        https://www.badcaps.net/donate/

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

no, you can do it only with the computer you want to unlock but if you don't have rights to install it then only solution is to read bios chipset and post it here.
          I see, the reason i want to access the bios is the same reason as everyone else using a Unowhy from france and its to get administrator perms, ill see what i can do tmrw ill probably remove the CMOS battery see if anything changes with that (if it doesnt well i guess ill just get a programmer someday lol or just buy a whole new laptop even if that sucks).

Thanks for helping !

Comment

Hello everybody,

could sombody help me removing password on this laptop

board N: EM IG116-366B-ENE-V2.0
            S/N: Y13G010S4EI

Here is the dump bios
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alas3376 View Post
              Hello everybody,

could sombody help me removing password on this laptop

board N: EM IG116-366B-ENE-V2.0
              S/N: Y13G010S4EI

Here is the dump bios
              post..the full name and model of the laptop,
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

there is no model on it. a customised system i think, no inscription of model; only thing i found is EM IG116-366B-ENE-V2.0

Comment

Originally posted by alas3376 View Post
                  there is no model on it. a customised system i think, no inscription of model; only thing i found is EM IG116-366B-ENE-V2.0
                  Thread merged. Y13G010S4EI is the laptop model number. The serial number starts with IFP
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                  X