Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realclassics2 View Post
    Hi,
    unfortunately rcunlocker is not running on my PC. Could maybe somebody unlock my BIOS-file attached?
    Is there an error message when you try to use it
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

There is just a BIOS password, that I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by realclassics2 View Post
        HP ProBook 650 G1
        PCID: A3009CD10303
        Serial: 5CG5455JLK
        Product: K1N98EC#ABD

BIOS-Chip: 25L12873F
        Unlocked
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Unfortunately the tool doesn't work for me either. If someone would be so kind and could unlock the BIOS.

HP ProBook 640 G5
          Serial: 5CG9511ZDC
          Product: 8QV70EC#ABD

Thank you!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Julianino123 View Post
            Unfortunately the tool doesn't work for me either. If someone would be so kind and could unlock the BIOS.

HP ProBook 640 G5
            Serial: 5CG9511ZDC
            Product: 8QV70EC#ABD

Thank you!
            It doesn't work because your 16MB file is corrupted. Backup fault.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Unlocked
              Works perfectly. Thank you so much !!!

Comment

hi.the rcunlocker rar files shows as damaged when i want to unpack

Comment

Originally posted by limbo786 View Post
                  hi.the rcunlocker rar files shows as damaged when i want to unpack
                  update WinRar or use zip.
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, i have a bios locked Hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i see there are two bios chips, main and ec, i took a backup for both, can someone please help me to unlock it? I will attach the file and thank you in advance!
                    Btw: if needed ,the serial code is: 5CG75210RF
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Marcel12; 07-20-2024, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel12 View Post
                      Hello, i have a bios locked Hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i see there are two bios chips, main and ec, i took a backup for both, can someone please help me to unlock it? I will attach the file and thank you in advance!
                      Btw: if needed ,the serial code is: 5CG75210RF
                      use RCunlocker on the 16MB bios, see post #1...
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Worked like a charm, thank you so much!

Comment

Hello anyone konws, if the RCUnlocker Tool can work on HP Zbook 16 Fury G10 Bios?

Comment

Originally posted by Chesson View Post
                            Hello anyone konws, if the RCUnlocker Tool can work on HP Zbook 16 Fury G10 Bios?
                            I tried by myself today and got below result, it seems the RCUnlocker cann't work with "HP Zbook Fury 16 G10" Bios@W25Q256JV

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	11.5 KB ID:	3316387

Comment

Hi, I'm Ahmed, I already donate to the Program but RCUnlocker_v_1_0 is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by ti notebook View Post
                                Hi, I'm Ahmed, I already donate to the Program but RCUnlocker_v_1_0 is not working.
                                it works,, use RCUnlocker on the 16MB bios..

Comment

RCUnlocker
                                  hp 240n g8 16MB no work
                                  thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ti notebook View Post
                                    RCUnlocker
                                    hp 240n g8 16MB no work
                                    thank you
                                    post the original bios, if you have two bios chips post them both..

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Hello guys, RCUnlocker doesn't work for me also unfortunately (even tho it says unlock finished). Could you please help me with unlocking this bios file?

Probook 650 G1
                                        Serial: 5CG4503JS9
                                        SKU: D9S32AV

Bios chip: MX25L12873F

Thanks for any help.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pavel Opletal View Post
                                          Hello guys, RCUnlocker doesn't work for me also unfortunately (even tho it says unlock finished). Could you please help me with unlocking this bios file?

Probook 650 G1
                                          Serial: 5CG4503JS9
                                          SKU: D9S32AV

Bios chip: MX25L12873F

Thanks for any help.
                                          Your file has corrupted ME part, RC unlocker does not work with this model. Try.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X