Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

let it run for 2 mins, it will restart few time without image
    I left it for 6 minutes and it still doesn't work.

Comment

Hello try this file .... Good luck ....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy666 View Post

I left it for 6 minutes and it still doesn't work.
        put back original bios and see if works, if not, your bios backup is corrupted.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

put back original bios and see if works, if not, your bios backup is corrupted.
          The backup doesn't work, I don't know what happened, I took out three backupsClick image for larger version

Name:	dell.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	3322245

Comment

The backup doesn't work, I don't know what happened, I took out three backupsClick image for larger version

Name:	dell.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	3322245
            compare them and see if you have 2 identical.

Comment

compare them and see if you have 2 identical.
              All three are the same, they have the same hash and I also compared them with the HxD64 program

Comment

check soldering

Comment

All three are the same, they have the same hash and I also compared them with the HxD64 program
                  Try this file than replay
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello you can unlock for me, dell 5410 FDW50 LA-J3819 servuce tag 6NTZL63
                    The service tag is for a Latitude 5510 , not 5410 .Your posts will be moved to the 5510 thread
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

HELLO. Can someone help me fix this file dell latitude 5510 service tag DWM6C93
                      The laptop power on for 5secondes and goes off. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X