X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it works great.
    Thanks. You're the best

Comment

Hey guys can i get some assistance resetting my dell bios admin password the ST is c78wn53-8fc8

Comment

Originally posted by Strickt Biz View Post
        Hey guys can i get some assistance resetting my dell bios admin password the ST is c78wn53-8fc8
        Can you post the dump?

Comment

No i cant unfortunately 😔

Comment

Can someone please help remove this BIOS password? I purchased on ebay and it was not disclosed it was locked. Thank-you!
            Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              ****************************************************************************************************************
              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

It's a Latitude 5510 ST 52L3L63 - motherboard is FDW50 LA-J381P Rev 1.0 A00, Intel i7

Sorry SMDFlea! Thanks for all you do.

Comment

Originally posted by probertson View Post
              Can someone please help remove this BIOS password? I purchased on ebay and it was not disclosed it was locked. Thank-you!
              1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                Worked great, thanks a mil!

Comment

Hello,

I just replaced a 5510 motherboard from eBay that also was undisclosed that it was password locked. Currently I'm unable to get Absolute disabled. I have booted into the BIOS, pressed Alt F from within the BIOS, nothing happens. When I reboot the laptop, I press Alt + F while booting and nothing happens.

Also I'm currently not able to boot into the OS or reinstall the OS due to the password restriction.

How can I make a dump file under these circumstances?

69NC163-8FC8

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by modem_19 View Post
                    Hello,

I just replaced a 5510 motherboard from eBay that also was undisclosed that it was password locked. Currently I'm unable to get Absolute disabled. I have booted into the BIOS, pressed Alt F from within the BIOS, nothing happens. When I reboot the laptop, I press Alt + F while booting and nothing happens.

Also I'm currently not able to boot into the OS or reinstall the OS due to the password restriction.

How can I make a dump file under these circumstances?

69NC163-8FC8

Thank you
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello! I need some help to remove bios password on this machine. Dell latitude 5510
                      35XY793-8FC8
                      ST 35FX793

THANKS

Comment

Thank you for the information. I have decided to return the motherboard to the eBay seller and purchase a different one.

Comment

hello everybody
                          thanks in advance
                          please help me need to remove password
                          DELL 5510
                          service tag DJQ7M53
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aatiouaster View Post
                            hello everybody
                            thanks in advance
                            please help me need to remove password
                            DELL 5510
                            service tag DJQ7M53
                            ZZZ
                            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

ZZZ
                              thank you so much genius

Comment

Hello,

I have a Dell Latitude 5510 i can not unlock setup. System number is 5YQBX33-8FC8..
                                Can somebody help me with the needed password?

Thanks

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                  SMDFlea commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Post moved 5510 thread. If you want help post your bios backups.

Hello you can unlock for me, dell 5410 FDW50 LA-J3819 servuce tag 6NTZL63
                                Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                  SMDFlea commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  5510 not 5410

Originally posted by Chuy666 View Post
                                Hello you can unlock for me, dell 5410 FDW50 LA-J3819 servuce tag 6NTZL63
                                try
                                Attached Files
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

try
                                  It doesn't work, there is no video and the fan is at maximum

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy666 View Post

It doesn't work, there is no video and the fan is at maximum
                                    let it run for 2 mins, it will restart few time without image
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/donate/

Comment

Working...
                                    X