Lenovo Legion Pro NM-D562 Rev. 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok i will
    Last edited by layad; 07-03-2024, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Is anybody able to either remove the password from my attached bios file or supply a bios with the correct serial number and no password to replace mine?

I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, Ryzen 7 with RTX 3070 GPU.
      My serial number is PF3D0S7W
      FACTORY id JVHFC1

Many thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twonk9098 View Post
        Hi,

Is anybody able to either remove the password from my attached bios file or supply a bios with the correct serial number and no password to replace mine?

I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, Ryzen 7 with RTX 3070 GPU.
        My serial number is PF3D0S7W
        FACTORY id JVHFC1

Many thanks

try
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        https://www.badcaps.net/donate/
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

wow, thank you. Does this have my serial number?

Comment

Hello. Can anybody help me with the BIOS. Starts but no video.
            Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H
            NM-D562 rev 3.0
            SN:PF37943K
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
              Hello. Can anybody help me with the BIOS. Starts but no video.
              Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H
              NM-D562 rev 3.0
              SN:PF37943K
              try
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

try
                It's working. Thank you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post

It's working. Thank you !!!
                  with pleasure

Comment

Hello, I have this Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6H computer with no power. I replaced the EC chip and the computer starts now but no post. When I push the power button, the keyboard lights up briefly, both fans begin to spin, the cpu and gpu get considerably warm but no post.

I suspect corrupted bios. Could someone, please take a look at the bin file and fix it? Thank you.

Legion 5 17ACH6H
                    S/N: PF3BW709
                    MTM: 82JY009DUS
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                      Hello, I have this Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6H computer with no power. I replaced the EC chip and the computer starts now but no post. When I push the power button, the keyboard lights up briefly, both fans begin to spin, the cpu and gpu get considerably warm but no post.

I suspect corrupted bios. Could someone, please take a look at the bin file and fix it? Thank you.

Legion 5 17ACH6H
                      S/N: PF3BW709
                      MTM: 82JY009DUS
                      after the change did you rewrite the I/O chip???what chip is it??
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

It was a chip I purchased online. The chip was removed from another similar computer model. I soldered it onto the motherboard.

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                          It was a chip I purchased online. The chip was removed from another similar computer model. I soldered it onto the motherboard.
                          try post #5 and see what happens..
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...st#post1752856
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I applied the file in post 5 and am getting the same results. No changes. I wonder if the EC chip I installed is also corrupted. All voltages are present. I can see both the cpu and gpu heating up under IR camera.

Comment

Heu guys, long time no post !
                              i'm with the same model above nm.d562 board on the bench , and need to flash the it8176FN that is altough a 56KB file , atention that its not the 192EC file , that IT is flashed via the main bios once its updated "! so if someone have the correct file for UI22 , i apreciate if someone can send me that file .
                              thk in advance

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
                                Heu guys, long time no post !
                                i'm with the same model above nm.d562 board on the bench , and need to flash the it8176FN that is altough a 56KB file , atention that its not the 192EC file , that IT is flashed via the main bios once its updated "! so if someone have the correct file for UI22 , i apreciate if someone can send me that file .
                                thk in advance
                                read the rules..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

post the S/N, the original bios of the laptop, the motherboard model, the full name and model of the laptop,

Comment

peste well the board code is there , look carefully , it say nm.d562 . i can't give any 56kb file , since the IT8176fn was burned , so therefore i can't read dump , but due to past issues with does legions ,i'm common with the problem , therefore i asked directly for the EC file for the IT8176FN that is a 56kb file , alltough i didn't gave SEria number because there is no 56kb file on the main file , cheked the HEX from many versions with that ITxxxxFN and no main bios has the file itself .
                                  but if that bother you .

legion 5 15ach6h SN pf312xcg ...

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
                                    peste well the board code is there , look carefully , it say nm.d562 . i can't give any 56kb file , since the IT8176fn was burned , so therefore i can't read dump , but due to past issues with does legions ,i'm common with the problem , therefore i asked directly for the EC file for the IT8176FN that is a 56kb file , alltough i didn't gave SEria number because there is no 56kb file on the main file , cheked the HEX from many versions with that ITxxxxFN and no main bios has the file itself .
                                    but if that bother you .

legion 5 15ach6h SN pf312xcg ...
                                    try without writing it, see what happens.. leave the laptop on longer...

Comment

i thing you missunderstood me , but thk anyway .
                                      i sayed i can't give you the original 56kb file because the IT itself is toasted ! and flashing via KEYboard line will flash always the IT8176FN and not the IT8227e ! so i replaced the burned ITE , but now i need a 56KB DUMP , doesnt bother in sending the 192kb or 256kb because the info is not in this EC .

Originally posted by peste View Post

try without writing it, see what happens.. leave the laptop on longer...
                                      well i would be here asking for the dump if i wouldn't have made all possible test and tryings , i work on this for over 15 years

Comment

hello,

i need bios for lenovo legion 5 pro 16ACH6H
                                        S/N PF38JLK4
                                        MotherBoard NM D562 REV 3.0
                                        I attached the old bios
                                        Thank You!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nicoleb2004 View Post
                                          hello,

i need bios for lenovo legion 5 pro 16ACH6H
                                          S/N PF38JLK4
                                          MotherBoard NM D562 REV 3.0
                                          I attached the old bios
                                          Thank You!
                                          Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82JQ

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X