bios da0njimb8c0 asus fa506ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bios da0njimb8c0 asus fa506ic

greetings please help me find this bios mine does not work da0njimb8c0 asus fa506ic-hn053w
    Attached Files

Re: bios da0njimb8c0 asus fa506ic-hn053w

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
    greetings please help me find this bios mine does not work da0njimb8c0 asus fa506ic-hn053w
    bioss extracted from the Asus website update..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

tnx mster ok 100%

Comment

Hi peste!
        Can you help me with a working bios for
        ASUS TUF GAMMING A17 MODEL:FA706IC-HX008
        Mainboard: DA0NJIMB8C0 REV:C ?

Comment

Originally posted by digix View Post
          Hi peste!
          Can you help me with a working bios for
          ASUS TUF GAMMING A17 MODEL:FA706IC-HX008
          Mainboard: DA0NJIMB8C0 REV:C ?
          Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your Device Serial Number and see if there is any QR code or Barcode sticker on the board and take an image for it.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

SN: N2NRCX11P898086
            Tomorrow I will upload a clear picture with the QR code and bios backup.

This laptop does not have a dedicated bios battery. I disconnected the battery to clean the dust and after reconnecting it refused to power on.

On these pads I have 3.3V, I wonder if they are for clear cmos.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by digix; 03-17-2023, 02:59 PM.

Comment

This is the link from QR code: https://qs.asus.com/N2NRCX11P898086
              I attached bios backup.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by digix View Post
                This is the link from QR code: https://qs.asus.com/N2NRCX11P898086
                I attached bios backup.
                Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from ASUS with your DMI.
                I don't know about the 2 Pads (Jumper) in the Image, maybe you can see it on the Schematic if it's available.

When I asked for an Image for QR code or Barcode, I would like to see if there is anything related to (FA706IC) on the sticker or not.
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Thank you very much hardware1, I will write it tomorrow, I hope to bring it back to life.

Comment

It doesn't work, it's worse, with the old one the battery light lights up when we connect the charger, with the new one nothing lights up. Are you sure what you sent me is the correct version?

Comment

After a night without battery and charger, I connected the charger then the battery and after an hour's pause it started with the original bios. I stopped it to connect its ssd and it didn't start again. As if it had an internal timer that allows restarting only after a night of rest. I no longer understand anything ...

Comment

Hi everyone, please help fix this bios turn on no display or post. Asus Fa506ic-hn017w,
                        sn:n1rcx07x047032. board DA0NJIMB8C0 REV C. I've uploaded the orginal bios. thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lngcs View Post
                          Hi everyone, please help fix this bios turn on no display or post. Asus Fa506ic-hn017w,
                          sn:n1rcx07x047032. board DA0NJIMB8C0 REV C. I've uploaded the orginal bios. thanks
                          did you try post #2???
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi peste, thank you for reply. I did not try post 2 as it has different eding in model no.
                            his is hn053w mine is hn017w. would it be the same? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lngcs View Post
                              Hi peste, thank you for reply. I did not try post 2 as it has different eding in model no.
                              his is hn053w mine is hn017w. would it be the same? thanks
                              It's ok,try post #2..

Comment

Thanks peste, it works.

Comment

Please help me regarding this Asus fa506ic-hn009w
                                  it has response from windows 11 all is working except the display and also no display when using external monitor

sn:MCNRCX06V872529

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jonico2007 View Post
                                    Please help me regarding this Asus fa506ic-hn009w
                                    it has response from windows 11 all is working except the display and also no display when using external monitor

sn:MCNRCX06V872529
                                    correcting the name of dump file Asus fa506ic-hn009w dump
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                    X