Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P Computrace setting unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
    Greetings, can you help me unlock my bios? My computer is a Dell Latitude 5430 with service tag H2NMSQ3 and motherboard la-l591p. Thank you very much in advance and a hug.
    VVV
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

VVV
      Thank you very much the help now works thanks

Comment

Please help me rebuild bios for Latitude 5430

The equipment is no longer turning on after an attempt to remove the bios password, I believe the file was corrupt because it doesn't turn on even with the original dump! It just turns on the power key led and turns off after a few seconds.

MB: LA-L591P
        ST: DKCL6Z3
        Attached : bios (16Mb+32Mb)
        Attached : Bios Region and ME FW extracted from bios.

Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by santoslao View Post

The equipment is no longer turning on after an attempt to remove the bios password, I believe the file was corrupt because it doesn't turn on even with the original dump! It just turns on the power key led and turns off after a few seconds.

Thank you!
          is the board labeled as HDB42 LA-L591P REV 1.0(A00) 2022-01-13 ???

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post

is the board labeled as HDB42 LA-L591P REV 1.0(A00) 2022-01-13 ???
            Exactly!

Comment

Hello,
              I've noticed few days ago that my 5430 has Intel ME disabled from factory as a yellow sticker says (3 ME disabled, with a QR code that I masked). This sticker is on the inner face of the bottom case of the laptop.
              So, for people who are interested to have ME disabled (those having same model as mine) or for a technical learning purpose, I attached the dump file of the UC6 chip of my laptop.
              Here are the specs of my laptop, please don't flash the file if you don't know what you are doing, I'm not responsible if you make a mistake :

Motherboard: HDB42 LA-L591P Rev:1.0(A00)
              i5 1245U (so 12th gen) with touchscreen
              The main bios chip (UC2) : Winbond W25Q256JVEN
              The second bios chip with ME disabled and Dell Safebios​ (still active on my laptop) marked as UC6 on the motherboard is a Winbond 25R128JVSN.

Best regards and thanks again to Volinakis to have submitted the good bin file to reinitialize my BIOS.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dellfox View Post
                Hello,
                I've noticed few days ago that my 5430 has Intel ME disabled from factory as a yellow sticker says (3 ME disabled, with a QR code that I masked). This sticker is on the inner face of the bottom case of the laptop.
                So, for people who are interested to have ME disabled (those having same model as mine) or for a technical learning purpose, I attached the dump file of the UC6 chip of my laptop.
                Here are the specs of my laptop, please don't flash the file if you don't know what you are doing, I'm not responsible if you make a mistake :

Motherboard: HDB42 LA-L591P Rev:1.0(A00)
                i5 1245U (so 12th gen) with touchscreen
                The main bios chip (UC2) : Winbond W25Q256JVEN
                The second bios chip with ME disabled and Dell Safebios​ (still active on my laptop) marked as UC6 on the motherboard is a Winbond 25R128JVSN.

Best regards and thanks again to Volinakis to have submitted the good bin file to reinitialize my BIOS.
                thanks for the contribution we need more people like you thanks

Comment

Thank you!
                  I still need this if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Comment

I still need this if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
                    try this one
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post

try this one
                      It doesn't work, I had already tried to insert another file into the machine, this file the machine only lights up red when the power button is pressed. This file contains a version 1.7.0 of the bios the bios file that I posted is in a version 1.13.1 and is corrupted as I mentioned, I

Comment

If someone could at least explain to me how I can rebuild it myself, I would be very grateful too. The machine has an ME with a version above the FIT that was used to build it. And when trying to open the file in mFIT it gives errors in both versions.
                        Attached Files

Comment

If someone could at least explain to me how I can rebuild it myself, I would be very grateful too. The machine has an ME with a version above the FIT that was used to build it. And when trying to open the file in mFIT it gives errors in both versions.
                          I would like to inform you that with a lot of persistence I managed to rebuild the machine's bios and now it is working again.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X