Need bios DINABOOK SATELLITE PRO C40-H-100 PYS36E-007028CE 11092523H

Hello,
    Please, need bios for:

DINABOOK SATELLITE PRO C40-H-100 PYS36E-007028CE S/N: 11092523H

MB: IP3_IN16_MB_V21_20200831A

CPU - intel SRGKG
    Bios chips - W25Q128JV
    KBC -IT5570E-CXS

I attach a copy of the original bin file.
    I also attach file for updating this bios and that I cannot unzip

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Need bios DINABOOK SATELLITE PRO C40-H-100 PYS36E-007028CE 11092523H

Hello,
    Does anyone know how I can extract the files from the attached archive?
    To try to compose a bin file.
    Thank you,
    Attached Files

Comment

Satellite pro c40-g-126 pys26e

I need to clear password please.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Satellite pro c40-g-126 pys26e

Originally posted by essaadi View Post
        I need to clear password please.
        Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Need bios DINABOOK SATELLITE PRO C40-H-100 PYS36E-007028CE 11092523H

thank you for help, but password not cleared...

Comment

I manage to unlock it basing on your reply...
            Thank you for your fast reply.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by essaadi; 02-18-2023, 05:49 PM. Reason: complete information

Comment

Originally posted by essaadi View Post

I manage to unlock it basing on your reply...
              Thank you for your fast reply.
              How did you do it to be able to enter the bios with that .bin file? I have no idea, I downloaded the .rar file and there I wasHow did you do it to be able to enter the bios with that .bin file? I have no idea, I downloaded the .rar file and there I was

Comment

Originally posted by jowy View Post

How did you do it to be able to enter the bios with that .bin file? I have no idea, I downloaded the .rar file and there I wasHow did you do it to be able to enter the bios with that .bin file? I have no idea, I downloaded the .rar file and there I was
                you need an SPI programmer..here is a video as an example...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

you need an SPI programmer..here is a video as an example...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                  Is there any other way to open that .bin file? like for example a rufus usb or something like that, or from windows (which I suspect is not) I wouldn't like to remove the spark plug to be able to unsolder anything from the board, I've tried removing the battery and that doesn't work either, I'm lost

Comment

Hello again, removing the bottom cover I have seen this (red circle) and I would like to know if making a point would work to remove the password, I have seen videos of other Toshiba models that have a kind of ''connectors" (I don't know). I'm referring to the CMOS one) where they tap it and remove the password. I've also seen the manual for this c40-g and it says the following: "Short circuit PCB test point TP30 and TP81 copper spots, press the power button, the machine into The BIOS reset state." Could someone tell me where that is? There is no explanatory manual Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post

Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                      Hi, I did everything I found in the videos with the CH341 eeprom programmer and I can't remove the password, is there any particular point to look at? I deleted the eeprom and rewrote it with the file you sent. Is this how it works? Or do I have to overwrite without deleting the eeprom?

Comment

Working...
                      X