Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asus Zenbook Bios Chip XMC Unreadable by all programmers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus Zenbook Bios Chip XMC Unreadable by all programmers!

Hello,

I have an Asus Zenbook 14 Q408 which the bios chip cannot be read by all my programmers! Has anyone experienced this?

I had a similar issue in the past with a classic programmer having issues reading XMC chips. But then I tried with an updated programmer, and I was able to read it. But this time I had no luck. This Asus has also a XMC chip. I already searched for a datasheet, but could not find any. XMC 25QV128BHIQ.

Any help will be appreciate it.

Re: Asus Zenbook Bios Chip XMC Unreadable by all programmers!

Are you confused with this code: XM25QU128AHIQ ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Are you confused with this code: XM25QU128AHIQ ?
      No, that's the chip number. The problem I'm having is that I cannot read the chip with any of my programmers. There is only one of my programmers that trowed the following error:

"Chip ID: 0x00205018, the device is not found in the corresponding partnumber."

Comment

Originally posted by Piri View Post

No, that's the chip number. The problem I'm having is that I cannot read the chip with any of my programmers. There is only one of my programmers that trowed the following error:

"Chip ID: 0x00205018, the device is not found in the corresponding partnumber."
        how did you solve it ?

Comment

Working...
        X