Burning capacitors near Mosfet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning capacitors near Mosfet

Hi Folk's, Thhe machibe its Dell OptiPlex 3070 mini, don't power up, two capacitors near mosfet (PQ0) burning
    These that you see on camera are new replaced, I had doubts if it was the capacitor (pc64) but I changed both at once, it still results in the same thing, it does not activate the safety of the power supply, and anyway the machine does not turn on, I am limited I only got this boardview, All ideas are welcome, the positive side capacitors have 19V without oscillations

Mobo: IPCFL-CG Rev.A00
    S/T: JX8CM63
    Attached Files

See attached. Remove all power. Measure the resistance to ground of these caps. One side will be ground. Other side should be a high resistance. Confirm this detail.

Click image for larger version  Name:	burning_caps.png Views:	0 Size:	168.4 KB ID:	3298213

Comment

Thanks for answering, I confirm both capacitors have ground resistance ranging from 16kOm and if you hold the munitmeter for a while this resistance varies up to 24khom where it starts to slow down but continues to slow down
      Attached Files

Comment

There is another thing, I mentioned before when I created the post, that line that feeds the circuit has 19V without fluctuation, but the schematic you show me tells me that there should be 5V, you help me understand it mon2 thanks u

Comment

Disassemble the capacitors, one is 11 and the other 10.54uF, resistance on the positive rail without the capacitors is 25K

Comment

nice day mon2 u could read the data that is posted you I think you lost the thread I'm still interested in help can you take a minute out of your day to help me? I appreciate it. Have a very good day.

Comment

Working...
            X