Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acer predator 17 g9-793-79v5 mu5dc ch7dc rev 2.1 boardview schematics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer predator 17 g9-793-79v5 mu5dc ch7dc rev 2.1 boardview schematics.

My Acer predator 17 had it's battery dead for a while, and I was using it while plugged. It went off suddenly, and I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with the schematics and boardview so that I can try to squeeze more life time out of it. The repair shops around where I live can't fix boards. They know only how to replace them, and they don't have replacements boards.
    Thank you very much for any files you provide that might help.

Use the forum search --> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...93-mu5dc-ch7dc
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Thank you very much, I already downloaded that file but some chips have different numbers and I was trying to find a certain chip on the board and could not, since this is my first time diving deep into schematics I hoped for a more precise (exactly matching to the board I have) schematics. But I will use this file to the best I can. Thank you for the quick response!

Comment

Does the boardview pdf file in the link contains information about the connections? Like what component connects to what component? Or just their placement on the board?
        Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X