Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ue55tu8500 restarting

Hi

Just fixed one of these tvs which was constantly stuck in reboot noticed diode D001 was really hot so removed this from the screen and now everything is working fine so I was just wondering the long term issues could you run this tv without replacing the diode ?

Thanks
    Attached Files

the ESD diode are fine,,, but when you remove it actually you cut the rail of the shorted gate transistor inside the LCD

Comment

How can this TVS diode assembly be ok if it gets very hot, and it gets hot because the zener diode in it is broken or broken (has a low or short circuit)...
      Attached Files

Comment

Well here we go again, so WHO is right??

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          How can this TVS diode assembly be ok if it gets very hot, and it gets hot because the zener diode in it is broken or broken (has a low or short circuit)...
          lotas dont be funny to chalannge me on some things i did know 100000000%

yours diagram are done from asshole man or woman... hat nothings to to do with R-T-M-N-U uhd panel at samsung. integrated mobile GPU mainboards.

get hot mean its in tact... if its suffer will go open because its cut circuit..
          it serve for to channel Gate transistor.. maybe you or other wounder how we have gate transister shorted and we do have clean screen.. the answer id resolution / HDR / HDR10 & HDR 10+ ... switch to this modes and your eyes will be full of effect.

OP can install it again.. but he should lift one legs from one channel of gate TR

Comment

Open the datasheet and see what the engineers created, and not made by an asshole man or woman...
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...21#post3168521

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
              Open the datasheet and see what the engineers created, and not made by an asshole man or woman...
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...21#post3168521
              open yours eyes and count the pins between op photo and yours post

Comment

Open your eyes, there are 10 pins and there are 10 pins in the datasheet...
                Attached Files

Comment

lotas believe as you like..... at the end its all wrong

Comment

Yes, apparently the engineers who created this are stupid and did everything wrong.

Comment

Can anyone go into more detail on this subject, so far it is not very clear on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                        Can anyone go into more detail on this subject, so far it is not very clear on the issue.
                        its all behind the OP... if he replace or switch another diode pack in place of D0001 will face same reboot.
                        parts are filled with RU - TU different sizes because this screen fault at gate transistor.. if you would believe Samsung are responsible for this matter to happen 99-9% i would say yes.. they are F..CK the rest to you

about the diagram and schismatic Lotas uploaded .. they are belong to crazy man or woman look like he discover some things... give it name and label... i will never refer to it as samsumg self the LCD manufacture didn't mentioned it... just because if there change of resolution can kill the gate... and this is one key i add to my 99.9% their own done to kill LCD
                        Last edited by Diah; 07-22-2024, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I hear you, samsung is a disaster, so the gate transistor is bad then? where is it located and how to test it?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                            I hear you, samsung is a disaster, so the gate transistor is bad then? where is it located and how to test it?
                            you cant...its parts uf the liquid cell inside the glass
                            the only things to discover where thermos camera on glass will show u hot point as others
                            Last edited by Diah; 07-22-2024, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Ok, think I have seen or read something similar but it's all a blur, my bad memory.

Comment

may last points... if you want yours Smart TV remain working over 15 years, use it as Dummy TV

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                                  may last points... if you want yours Smart TV remain working over 15 years, use it as Dummy TV
                                  +1000, I don't use samsung tvs for obvious reasons but I have a couple over 10 year old tvs that never used any smart features/apps, just an external player like firetv, no problems with those tvs, do not recommend the fire players anymore tho, restrictions are sick.

Comment

Working...
                                  X