Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this white-washed screen caused by a faulty T-Con board or panel? Sharp Aquos c70le735x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this white-washed screen caused by a faulty T-Con board or panel? Sharp Aquos c70le735x

Hello esteemed gentlemen. I have owned this LCD TV since 2012. The only repair was the replacement of the PSU a few years ago. Apart from that, no issues. Recently, all was working fine until I switched on to see it appear as so. The day before it was working fine. There is sound. Could this be a T-Con board issue? If not, what could it be? Thank you.

i suppose it to be Lc-70le735x / Lc-70le735.. anyway it seems somehow a reduced vgl, maybe a tcon probem, maybe screen stripe board, disconnect tcon outputs one at a time and show the results, photo is better than video please..

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      i suppose it to be Lc-70le735x / Lc-70le735.. anyway it seems somehow a reduced vgl, maybe a tcon probem, maybe screen stripe board, disconnect tcon outputs one at a time and show the results, photo is better than video please..

Thanks for the reply, Davi. I have a picture taken of the screen. This was when I switched on the power. All parts are connected here. I have not opened up the panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trqLFQs3GPtKWIo2.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	3315482

Comment

But the test i have suggested?

Comment

But the test i have suggested?
          Davi, I will be opening up the TV over this weekend. I will definitely get back to you with the findings.

Comment

Not to insult anyone's intelligence but once saw an LG do a similar thing, unplugged it from the electrical outlet and let it sit for half hour, plugged it back in and to my surprise i had perfect picture...go figure.

Comment

Ma che cippa stai a di? (what do you say?)

Comment

Ma che cippa stai a di? (what do you say?)
                Ha! exactly..😀

Comment

ENGLISH is the rule here, how HARD is that to understand???

Comment

Working...
                  X