Dynex lcd 2 sec to black issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dynex lcd 2 sec to black issue

No I haven't. I wasn't sure if I could do that or not cause the backlight gets 24v but does have a bl on. What would psu be. The power on circuit.

Comment

So I tried forcing the backlights on while the main was unplugged. I jumped 5v to ps on an 5v to bon and the back light lit up for 2 sec and then shut off. So I have no idea what to check next. Anybody got any input. Getting frustrated with this one.

Comment

So I looked at the panel schematics under the inverter section and all the conditions the inverter needs to see to be functional are all present on the inverter when it's off. The only thing I can think of is somethig with those bulbs. But I just don't understand it and I don't know where to get any.

Comment

I called ccfl warehouse and they don't sell any other kind of bulb other then the regular probe ends. So basically I think I might be screwed on this one.

Comment

Hi, I have the same Dinex DX-46l150A11 with the same problem of getting the 2 sec the black issue after replacing the same ccfl (not original) of T6. Has anyone been able to find a solution?? Please Help.

Comment

I was able to remove the protection of the backlight by shorting the pin 14 "Timer" of the chip U201 to ground as shown in the attached picture. Also you will see next to the chip a series of jumpers J213,J219,J209,J208,J212 & J211 each one for smalls caps or resistors and each has two small semi circles.

If you know the right combination you can match the settings of the ccfl according to the specifications of the protection by shorting some of those semi circles.

Be aware that removing the protection should be done only for testing purposes as if posses a serious fire hazard.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X