Panasonic SC Board - BAD 30F131 IGBTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic SC Board - BAD 30F131 IGBTs

Strange I have used These Fairchild IGBTs in over 12 Panasonic board repairs over the last few weeks.and not had a problem. This is one I am repairing for a member on here. Could it be the other components you are useing or your technique
    Attached Files

Comment

Is there any member in my country that wants to fix 2 for me? Lol

Comment

hi flocko i repair roughly 20 to 30 units a week all parts i use are mostly panasonic direct orignals other i sourced and are good only gt30f131 i get from various sources but now i go n choice get them direct from panasonic i just dont like selling my kits that have out of spec parts or fake,just not fair on techs spending time replacing bits then loud bang, back to oyur point i will give it another go on tnpa 5335 uses 3 gt30f131 on 1 bank se if it does the job thanks again flocko

Comment

That is not a problem, 20-30 units a week that is a lot of boards, that would be 120 30f131 IGBTs on there own that is a lot, and with your kits as well. I can see why you are looking for other parts to replace them. Hope it all works out for you

Comment

Just repaired a 42VT30 yesterday and replaced all parts with the replacement parts and it worked perfectly. Got 6 blinks after repair , forgot to replace the IC , working as it should work.
            GT30 also works with same parts. ( I got them from mouser ).
            I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

fairchild mosfets do work lads must be something on the sn board but it did the trick slight underated mosfet i will wait till panasonic 30f131 get exausted then i will use these thanks a lot everyone

Comment

Good job! Could have been a soldering issue that blew the board? Saw some sc boards lately that came from a uk seller from eBay. Don't know the name but the soldering looks awful to be honest.

If you sell a reworked board , the board must look like "new" and not with IGBT's that are half soldered on the board or to much tin on the outside.
                I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

My 30 pack of FGD4536TM for $15 finally showed up (19 day wait). They fixed both SC boards for my tc-p50s30's. They work great, run cooler, and are easy to solder on. Pretty good results for my first surface mount repair!

Comment

Originally posted by tvtimmy View Post
                    My 30 pack of FGD4536TM for $15 finally showed up (19 day wait). They fixed both SC boards for my tc-p50s30's. They work great, run cooler, and are easy to solder on. Pretty good results for my first surface mount repair!
                    Source of parts was? Cheap price.

Comment

The igbt's dont have the tm suffex after them. Here is the place on ebay. monitor-09(14490)
                      99.4% Positive Feedback
                      Member since 2009

Comment

The igbt's dont have the tm suffex after them. Here is the place on ebay. monitor-09(14490)
                        99.4% Positive Feedback
                        Member since 2009
                        the TM is not stamped on it, if they're working that's a good start

Comment

I ordered also the FGD4536TM from China and got them at home. Was afraid to use them. Will try them on my next repair this teusday. Got 20 for $7

Look visually ok!
                          Last edited by Moreno83; 08-21-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

What else can FGD4536TM be subbed for?
                            Also, what will work in place of DG301,DG302.....
                            Last edited by tvtimmy; 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to put part number in

Comment

What else can FGD4536TM be subbed for?
                              Also, what will work in place of DG301,DG302.....
                              Why not try them and see or even try a RJP30H2.

By the way. I tried yet another chinese source on Ebay and same deal the 30F131 blew taking out the RJP30H2. Contacted seller who said they'd refund if I destroyed them with images. Also said strange no one else had issue but I say strange I use real parts and my repair is good.

Looking at these ones I thought they may be ok but the outside surface is scratched up to disguise them. Another thing I have noticed is with the metal tab on the cut corners the originals have an exposed portion of copper where all these bad ones are tinned.

The RJP30H2 I got seem original and had no issues there and the cut corners have exposed copper like the originals.
                              Last edited by tw2005; 09-19-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I know they work for 30f131 ,I use them, and love them. I was just wondering if they will substitute for other bits.
                                Also , what can be used in place of th DG301, 302, etc.......

Comment

I know they work for 30f131 ,I use them, and love them. I was just wondering if they will substitute for other bits.
                                  Also , what can be used in place of th DG301, 302, etc.......
                                  Like I said, try them or RJP30H2. I just look at the ratings and give them a go.

Comment

I ordered some RJP30H2 from ebay and guess what......they are fake too.

Comment

I ordered some RJP30H2 from ebay and guess what......they are fake too.
                                      Did they fail? Any pictures particularly the cut corners of the metal tab

Comment

I will put up a pic tomorrow. The ones I installed failed. I checked the ones I had left in diode mode, every combination of legs, and they all read O.L. (open).
                                        Maybe I should avoid the "Deals", in country and abroad, and pay the crazy high prices for a few and see how they work.
                                        I have more "bits" that I have ordered as well that were shit. I will post pics of them as well.

Comment

I will put up a pic tomorrow. The ones I installed failed. I checked the ones I had left in diode mode, every combination of legs, and they all read O.L. (open).
                                          Maybe I should avoid the "Deals", in country and abroad, and pay the crazy high prices for a few and see how they work.
                                          I have more "bits" that I have ordered as well that were shit. I will post pics of them as well.
                                          The ones I've been getting of a Chinese ebayer have been fine and ive been keeping the originals and they look legit under magnification. The same was not the case for the Toshiba bits.

Comment

Working...
                                          X