This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotas View Post

Post your original, non-working dump here, I'll take a look and see if I can fix it for you.

Have you been looking for this dump for 5 years?
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...53#post1325853
    Without knowing you already helped me, i was checking the Eeprom dump thread and discovered that you already posted a dump for this board (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...69#post1728013) only the tv had a different screen the V500 mine and is a V390, anyway i decided to try and worked, now it works and has a normal image, only i think a few menu options are missing, maybe there is a software update that i can use ? or be able to fix the 25q32 dump that i posted ?

Comment

Originally posted by jorpec View Post

Without knowing you already helped me, i was checking the Eeprom dump thread and discovered that you already posted a dump for this board (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...69#post1728013) only the tv had a different screen the V500 mine and is a V390, anyway i decided to try and worked, now it works and has a normal image, only i think a few menu options are missing, maybe there is a software update that i can use ? or be able to fix the 25q32 dump that i posted ?
      Clearly, the fact is that your dump 25Q16 is very strange, either you didn't understand it well, or it was so badly damaged. Try experimenting with these working dumps...
      Attached Files

Comment

Clearly, the fact is that your dump 25Q16 is very strange, either you didn't understand it well, or it was so badly damaged. Try experimenting with these working dumps...
        Thanks, one of those have a 25q64 different from the one i have a 25q32, and other the screen connections are different i dont know if it matters, and for program i have to de-solder/solder the eprom i'm afraid i might damage something with so much soldering, anyway i will keep your other one that is working not at 100% but 99% the only thing missing is the menu option to change the backlight intensity, what i can change on the service menu

Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi can anyone help with the firmware for a Digihome 43287fhddledcntd which has a flashing red light mainboard 17mb97 23326815 ves430undl 2d n12 thankyou
          (can i update firmware using usb or do i remove the eeprom ic

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
            Hi can anyone help with the firmware for a Digihome 43287fhddledcntd which has a flashing red light mainboard 17mb97 23326815 ves430undl 2d n12 thankyou
            (can i update firmware using usb or do i remove the eeprom ic
            This is suitable USB firmware from DigiHome 43268FHDT2 17MB97 VES430UNDL-2D-N12
            27796459_MB97_1Ghz_Low_Sentor_V0452339_SVN_226609_D7L ?

Comment

This is suitable USB firmware from DigiHome 43268FHDT2 17MB97 VES430UNDL-2D-N12
              27796459_MB97_1Ghz_Low_Sentor_V0452339_SVN_226609_D7L ?
              no download?

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post

no download?
                What's not loading? I'm asking if this firmware is suitable for you, if so, I'll send you the link in a private message.

Comment

What's not loading? I'm asking if this firmware is suitable for you, if so, I'll send you the link in a private message.
                  sorry lotas i am still learning when it comes to firmware i am willing to give it a try if you can send me the file plus tell me the correct way to install it many thanks vince

Comment

Does anyone have the eeprom dump for the Vizio E461-A1 MB? Board 715G5560-M01-000-004X (T) TXCCB02K0390002T

Comment

CIAO RAGAZZI QUALCUNO HA IL DUMP DEL TV SAMSUNG UE40MU6400U mi servirebbe il file per eprom 25q40

Comment

Originally posted by MF ELETTRONICA View Post
                        CIAO RAGAZZI QUALCUNO HA IL DUMP DEL TV SAMSUNG UE40MU6400U mi servirebbe il file per eprom 25q40
                        Write in English. Someone else's dump won't help you, post your original, non-working dump here, I'll fix it for you.

Comment

OK THANK

Comment

ciao caro ecco il file grazie
                            Attached Files

Comment

ciao caro ecco il file grazie
                              Try.
                              Attached Files

Comment

no nulla e sempre spento come prima

Comment

no nulla e sempre spento come prima
                                  I suggest you learn how to use google translate to put your language into English! This is an English language forum. Don't expect answers if you write in Italian.

Comment

ok sorry I was saying
                                    no nothing works and it's always off like before

Comment

ok sorry I was saying
                                      no nothing works and it's always off like before
                                      This is because after recording the dump, you need to set and write the status register (0x88, 0x42) and your dump was damaged again when you turned on the TV for the first time.

Comment

sorry but the tv never turned on please how do I write the status register (0x88, 0x42) can you give me a solution so I can reprogram it again

Comment

great eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I managed to write registry status and it works aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you you are great

Comment

Working...
                                          X