Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lotas how to you fix the firmware? Is there a specific software you use to analyze it that flags bad hex? Sorry my ignorance, I'm still learning.

Comment

hello everyone x lotas sorry could you check if this is ok? and if so does this also need to set the reg status? thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

hi lotas can you check this too? and one thing also this I have to change the reg status? could you tell me what I have to insert is it always the same 0x88 0x42 or is it different thanks I send you file
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MF ELETTRONICA View Post
          hi lotas can you check this too? and one thing also this I have to change the reg status? could you tell me what I have to insert is it always the same 0x88 0x42 or is it different thanks I send you file
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ng-ue32t5300ak

Here is a topic where I posted two working dumps, try which one should suit you.

Comment

Status Register (1C)
            Attached Files

Comment

nothing works for me I don't understand if it's the firmware or something else

Comment

hi lotas sorry you gave me the dump and the tv works but there is a problem the wi fi doesn't work could you see if there is something wrong with the dump you gave me? to solve thanks

Comment

I'm talking about this TV
                  W25Q40CL UE40MU6400Uxzt_fix.rar (62.4 KB, 4 views)

Comment

I'm talking about this TV
                    W25Q40CL UE40MU6400Uxzt_fix.rar (62.4 KB, 4 views)
                    This firmware has nothing to do with the wi-fi module and has no bearing on it.

Comment

ok thank

Comment

Working...
                      X