X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate this email verification service

Comment

Hi all, I'm a guy who tries to repair some equipment. From Düsseldorf, Germany

Comment

Hello! My name is Andreu and I am an IT guy, business owner trying to learn how to repair MACs.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join when I was searching for BIOS file for repair my hp laptop.

Comment

Hello all, thank you for having me here. Have some electronics repair experience but a novice in computer board level. Hope to get help from the forum in that space and some day return the favor.

Comment

Hello! My name is Carlos and I am an IT guy, business owner trying to learn how to repair MACs.

Comment

My name is Ethan. I do some board repairs occasionally, and you guys are a great resource. Thanks!

Comment

Hello, thanks for having me! Looking forward to learning from the experienced advise on this forum.

Comment

hello im marwan , im programmer , i liked to join this forum to learn from others

Comment

hola Folks,

glad to be here , im new to this world but a smart ass kinda haha, just joking hope you all doing well
                      im Safio from Canada , please be kind to each other, love and peace

Comment

Hello everyone ! I am in the business of repairing electronic equipment. There are many interesting topics here. I like to learn new things.

Comment

Hi everyone, found this forum while searching for some bios repairs that I have to perform on my laptop.
                          Lots of knowledge around here and I am looking forward to learn some of these skills.

Comment

Helle, i want to repair my computer. I love programming.

Thanks

Comment

HELLO, VERY PLEASED TO BELONG TO THIS GROUP. GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

Comment

Hello, former IT professional. Looking for help getting bios passwords for some Dell laptops.

Comment

大家好,我是新人,我想在这里学习和学习新信息。希望大家能好好照顾我。

Comment

I want to be a laptop technichian.

Comment

I'm new to electronics, I want to become a professional laptop technichian

Comment

Im abd kasto
                                        just newbieee in this world
                                        thanks all
                                        and nice to met u

Comment

hai

Comment

Working...
                                          X