X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone hope someone can help me

Comment

Ні.
      I try to repair equipment for my own enjoyment.

Comment

Hey, I repair equipment mainly to build stuff for my kids.

Comment

Hi, my name is Alexis, I am from Argentina. I work in general computer repair, software installation, security cameras, and internet setup. I am trying to get into the finer electronics of motherboards, which is why I registered on this site. I see that it has a lot of content that might be useful for some issues. I am looking for the schematic for a Lenovo HV460/HV560 NM-D474 because I need to locate the backlight fuse. I hope someone can help me and that I can be of help to you.

Comment

Hi 👋
            Thanks for this forum with lot of ressources and good topics !
            I come from France. I like to dig on hardware subjects.

Comment

Hello there.

I´m new here.
              I have and automotive toolshop mainly for electronics repair and programming.
              I also try to "play" with laptop and computer fixing on some free time, and this is how i end up finding this forum.

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone!, I am a Computer repair technician with short experience, now learning micro solder.
                I hope I can contribute and at the same time, learn from those with experience and knowledge. 👍

Comment

大家好!我是搞电脑,打印机维修的,来论坛是为了学习的

Comment

Hey folks. I'm happy to be here. I have occasionally come across some useful things on here in the past but now I'm a member! I know the more time I spend here, the more I will learn. Anyways, I am a computer repair technician and an IT Manager that is no longer satisfied with just replacing whole assemblies or boards when things don't work. I want to get right down to the component level, fix stuff more efficiently, more effectively and possibly without waiting for hard to find boards etc! Thanks and take care!

Comment

Im freelancer electronics repair person. Do stuff on farm and try to keep a horse ranch on other hand.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        first of all: great forum

My "day" job is as a musician/composer.
                        I'm a self/internet-taught builder of synthesizers and audio gadgets, and sometimes I do some repairs of mostly audio gear (mostly). This basically means I'm always trying to learn new stuff

Thank you for having me in this forum!
                        Cheers

Comment

Chingado,me siento tan nuevo aquí, que hasta brillo. Soy mexicano, pero resido en España. En mi tierra estudié Informática desde hace un buen de años, pero principalmente he sido autodidacta en todos los asuntos que tienen que ver con programación. Y me parece interesanate compartir información con gente de mi misma calaña. He pasado por la época prehistórica de la programación, por los juegos, por decodificación de satélites fta, interfases midi(música) y cosas así. Ya nos veremos o leeremos por aquí de cuando en cuando. !Saludos a toda la banda!

Comment

I was around my 14 orbit around the Sun when my father decided to acquire our first PC. The amazing IBM PC with an Intel 8086 with an incredible 1mb, two DD 8" floppies, one heavy "brick" HD with 20Mb, and one yellow phosphorus BW screen.
                            English is not my mother language but soon I found a great incentive that helped me understand DOS and after that to run my first games. But what really made me learn about the PC was when a few months after my father brought the PC home I damaged it.
                            The PC stopped booting due to my constant changes with the intent to increase the available memory.
                            Forgot to say that all that time my father was not aware (or I thought he was not aware that I was using his expensiveeee PC).
                            I was so worried that i told my mother and she told me to fix it before my father discovered it, but i took almost a month reading all the books available until I finally fixed it (in the 70's there was no Internet, and the encyclopedias had almost nothing about IBM PC's or DOS OS).
                            This was one of my incentives to learn English at a very fast pace.

After this PC, came a ZX Spectrum, one SpectraVideo, and my "virus infection" spread....

In the mid 80's got my own PC 386SX and my first Commodore Amiga and from that my "virus infection" only got worse ... around this time my interest in these amazing gadgets also extended to the software and the games that became better and better
                            On my ZX spectrum soon i learned Assembler to Peek and Poke the games to override the early security licensing codes (easy memory jumps, entering the correct license to play soon turns into an incorrect license to play the game)
                            But the game security mechanisms evolved and my curiosity made me look for more sophisticated solutions
                            Blue boxing and Black boxing opened my way to the BBS's and from that joined some groups with similar interests (Fairlight, Razor 1999, INC, ....). Learned how to reverse engineer the compiled codes and new doors opened
                            Early 90's after my first academic degree in Electronics and Telecommunications (yes, MSC was not available in the universities at that time and the closest that included programming in different languages was Electronics) then came the time of Windows, then met the "Cult of Dead Cow" and the source for the first virus ... which raised my professional interest for IT and IS

today with almost 58 orbits around the Sun I have more than 10 Commodore Amigas (2x500, 600, 2x1200, 2x2000, 2x4000,... and some PCB replicas to build ...), 7 Sun Solaris (spark stations IPC/5/20, Ultra1, Ultra 10...), 12 PCs, and the list continues with many other retro Computers (one Altair 8800, one INSAI 8080, two PDP' ...)

My curiosity is still beating ....

Comment

Hi, I am a computer engineer, I finished my degree 30 years ago and I dedicate myself to programming and repairing computer equipment.

Thank you.

greetings

Comment

Here to understand computer hardware and fix computers for a living.

Comment

I am Raven looking for hardware information

Comment

hola saludos cordiales, estube obserbando detenidamente los aportes y me parecieron super ,busco ampliar mis conocimientos y perfeccionarlos gracias por la oporrtunidad

Comment

good day im a laptop tech from philippines

Comment

Hello

i am a super noob to the hacker community. i have just started delving into hardware repair when i broke my display on the computer that was my first love, A2337. She was beautiful, efficient, pretty in pink, and she loved me back. then one day there was this horrible tornado that came through and devastated her display. i was determined to revive her, as i found through youtube university that i could plug her into an external display and voilà, she was alive! so i was super scared, like a surgeon making his first incision, i delicately removed and replaced the display. this is the macbook i still use to this day. anywho... thats how i got interested in hardware repair. i was super intrigued with all the fixings of the motherboard. my human significant other just happened to be a hoarder of all electronics that were non functional over a matter of 20 years, so i now have a toy box of projects to experiment on.

outside of my hobbies, i have 2 cats.

that is all, does anybody have any questions? 😎📥

mihoyminoy

Comment

Hi,
                                          im firman from indonesia

Comment

Working...
                                          X