• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Kelvin from Philippines

Comment

Pour moi ça sera une présentation courte,
      Je suis dans l'informatique depuis tout petit déjà mais faute de moyen j'ai atterri dans la restauration pendant 16 ans, après quoi j'ai décider de faire une formation pour valider toutes mes connaissances en informatique et obtenir un diplôme. J'ai eu quelques expériences et depuis deux mois je suis dans une boutique ou je fais tout ce qui me passionne dans le secteur informatique et téléphonique, j'ai à coeur d'apprendre toujours plus et le secteur de l'électronique est pour moi encore inconnu. Je m'entraine donc à chercher des pannes sur des ordinateurs et ce forum va surement m'aider.

Comment

cdje

Comment

I am Murilo, and I'm trying to flash a bios of a thinkpad computer

Comment

Re introduction.

Names Wamala Bob.
            24 - Birthday 08 April 2000
            Single.

MO:
            I am a firmware/software engineering student at kabale university Uganda as well as a freelancer in computer a d other appliances.i do software and operating system re installment.

i am a Ugandan by nationality and shall be graduating from engineering school in December this year.

very glad to be part of this great team of experts and i hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Comment

Hola, estoy agradecido de ser aceptado en el foro, espero poder compartir conocimiento, muchas gracias

Comment

Hi,
                EE studies in the 1990s, failed PhD (due to poor health), technical college professor in the 2000s, then independant since 2009. In the field of HVAC, programming schematics for UVR16X2 controllers and troubleshooting the heating/plumbing hardware they control. Sometimes repair computers. Coming here to learn more about recapping expensive motherboards.
                Last edited by spacemusicdaw; 05-30-2024, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Hello @all,

I'm Frank (59 years) from Moers, Germany and I'm working as a service technician on electronic overload protection systems for cranes.
                  In freetime I try to repair a lot of electronic staff. Actually I'm working on a Subwoofer 300W digtal amplifier.

Comment

Repair tech with 10 years private experience and 1 year professional electronics repair tech. Started fixing my own tech, then moved onto fixing stuff I would buy from ebay, mostly game consoles and laptops. Hoping to expand my own knowledge with the base available here. Thanks ahead of time for everyone here who is so helpful

Comment

Hello all, new member, built a few PCs before, but never really dived much deeper than that until now

Comment

A hobbyist trying to fix stuff that I find thrown on the street in order to give them a new life.

Comment

Hi,
                          I am a hardware student. I am from Bangladesh. This website is very useful for my work & study.

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone

here is Eddie from Sydney Australia!
                            Im a failure analysis engineer, found this wonderful place when I tried to figure out some battery related issue from my client.

I will definitely visit here frequently, to learn new things and share what I know!

thanks!

Comment

Hello Everybody from Tahiti. I'm here to improve my skills but if I can help anybody with my experience, I'll do with pleasure.

😄👍

Comment

Hi I am new. I have read allot on this website that was handy in the past. Figured I should make an account to help out. I originally had a background in the automotive but I ended up fixing an iPhone one day and I ended up getting a job at my local school district in device repair including micro soldering. I'm all self taught and still trying to learn boards fully so I can understand and repair them. I'm happy to be here and happy to help and happy and eager to learn.

Comment

Hi all, I'm just joining the forum. I'm from Taiwan

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for HP 6570B Bios still coudnt get it it work proper so i istalled a random guys bios not its showing a lots of error so i am trying to find if there are any original bios here

Comment

ksaya dari toko pc com ingin ber gabung di forum ini untuk berbagi informasi

Comment

I have been in the elecronics industry for 50 years. Started off with pdp 11 computers (paper tape). back in the 80's had a BBC then progressed to 386, 486, pentium etc. retired now but still like to get involved.

Comment

Hi! Read the forums for a while, finally decided to join. I enjoy repairing electronics and older/vintage computers.

Comment

Working...
                                          X