This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I'm Tim from Germany. I got here when trying to fix my laptop. It's still not done but I think I'm on a good way

Comment

Greetings colleagues! I'm Dmitry from Russia. I am repairing an iMac.

Comment

hoi everyone my nane is alan iam a retired elctrical eng i do a frew repairs to elecronic equip . iam 74 fit active and have various interest in electronics iam also a keen pistol shooter here in the netherlands

Comment

Hi My name is Eric I'm an owner of a computer store since 2002 and now i'm learning electonical repair. My first computer was a Tandy MC-10 in 1983
          From Québec Canada

Comment

Welcome diay sa akoa diri...tirada diha mga tol?😀

Comment

salve sono nuovo e mi aspetto che questo orum mi possa aiutare

Comment

I am someone that wishes to repair their own laptops in a comprehensive manner. I might make it a little side business for fun.

Comment

Hello, I'm Edy. I got here when trying to unlock bios in my laptop. It's still not done but I think I'm on a good way

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for a place to share and-or look for information regarding HW repair DIY projects on computer filed. My main interest area where I have some experience in repair:
                    - retro PCs - 386-486 based processors, MB repairs
                    - retro calculators like TI brand repairs.
                    - laptop repairs
                    - mobile phone repairs, Samsung S7, iphone 7,8

If you have questions regarding these areas feel free to ask for help.

Comment

Hi, I am from France, I am starting to learn electronic repair, mostly as a hobby for now but would eventually like to make it my main job.

Comment

How can I change my username????? why my email address??
                        SallyJames

Comment

Hello all - i have been working on and off with electronic repair and have a number of computers in the house - started out with an 8086 with a 3.5 and a 5.35 floppy no hardcard or drive - i am getting back into electronic repairs and thought this site would be a good place for info and help

Comment

John Halm

Comment

Hi,

My name is Przemysław, and I'm from Poland. I'm 22 years old. I found this forum while trying to fix my Asus laptop.

See you around 😉

Comment

hola mi nombre es rodolfo muchas gracias por aceptarme soy tecnico jubilado pero sigo informandome y reparando lo que puedo con gusto compartire mis conocimientos y la informacion que poseo.

Comment

Hi , I am Andrei . I am automotive tech and doing laptop repairs for pocket money.

Comment

Morning,
                                    Hailing from Sydney, a very hands on highly energetic avid learner hoping to break into the emerging field of Information technology on the ground floor...
                                    Apologies in advance for any and all behaviours

Comment

Novice here from Bamma, USA. I learn better from doing.

Comment

Hello
                                        A cordial greeting to all
                                        I am entering the world of electronics for laptop repair. This page contains very important information to achieve this.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant and passionate community. Ever since I was young, computers have been my source of inspiration and my passion. From discovering the first programming languages to exploring emerging technologies, every line of code written and every algorithm solved has reinforced my belief that computer science is more than just a discipline; it's a way of life.

I'm here to exchange ideas, share my knowledge, and learn from all of you. Together, we can push the boundaries of technology and discover new innovative ways to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

Looking forward to interacting with each and every one of you and contributing to this fantastic computer community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X