Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey newish repair business and trying to up my game so here i am!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant and passionate community. Ever since I was young, computers have been my source of inspiration and my passion. From discovering the first programming languages to exploring emerging technologies, every line of code written and every algorithm solved has reinforced my belief that computer science is more than just a discipline; it's a way of life.

I'm here to exchange ideas, share my knowledge, and learn from all of you. Together, we can push the boundaries of technology and discover new innovative ways to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

Looking forward to interacting with each and every one of you and contributing to this fantastic computer community.

Comment

Hi, greetings from Peru

Comment

Hy Thanks for accept in this group!!

Comment

Hi All,

Great site.

I want to share my experience fixing a Dell U3011 30" monitor.

Have fun.

Andre

Comment

Hello. I'm Mike from Canada. Sometimes repairing for hobby. Thanks for forum.

Comment

Greetings,

I just joined because I was trying to fix my old Surface Pro 3.
                Network and software engineer (but just recently) and try to fix old devices as a hobby.
                I also own too many thinkpads

Comment

Hello, greetings to you all. I'm Kwekwenene from South Africa.

I've been fixing things here and there occasionally. It took a little while for me to be here and ... I finally here!

Let's keep sharing knowledge!!

Comment

Hi , My name is Fixou and I'm based in France, I'm an opensource software hacker.
                    Try to learn electronics and repair stuff as much as possible !

Comment

Hola a todos. Estoy aqui para aprender

Comment

Hi all. I'm new to the world of electronics repair. I'm just here to learn and maybe be able to help others at some point in the future.

Comment

Hello, I enjoy fixing and working on electronics. Thank you for having me here.

Comment

Hello, my name is Jacek, and I am fifty years old.
                            I've got a background in tech, but not electronics.
                            I am interested in electronics as a hobby.
                            I would rather learn about what interests me at a given moment or what I need to know in order to repair something.
                            I like fixing things because it's a good idea. I am opposed to the general trend of intentionally aging products, which has spread around the world for many years.
                            I will be a more passive user, more reading than posting, I think.
                            Here because I had to reset my password on my old Lenovo laptop. In fact, I did it! With great help from Your community.
                            It is fascinating to me that people like you share knowledge the old-fashioned way.

Comment

Hi, I'm Rob from the UK. Here to activate my account and look for some help with fixing an Asus laptop .

Comment

Hi, I'm Matias from Argentina. I'm an electronics engineering student, fix laptops and consoles in my free time.

Comment

HI everyone.
                                  I'm Soiz From france and it repair computeurs for hobby.

Nice forum and i hope learn most things

Comment

Hola yo soy un aficionado a la electronica en busca de compartir conocimientos y experiencias

Comment

Hello, very good morning, my name is Soufiane and I live in Spain. I am a fan of electronics and a fan of learning. I am 35 years old and first of all I thank the owner of the page for all the help he gives us and that he gives us. It is a pleasure. follow in your footsteps and a pleasure to be part of this community. I have been looking for information and the truth is there is everything and there is even electronic information that I was completely unaware of. I was honestly surprised for that reason I am excited to be part of this beautiful community.

Comment

yo im ian

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X