This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there,

I am Péter, an software engineer from Hungary.
    I am joining to your forum because, I interested in electrical repair recently. Previously made some smaller fixes, but I would like to progress and learn the methodology of error tracing.

Have some experience with micro controllers like Arduino family, Wemos board, STM32 blue pill, built fun projects with them.

I hope I can learn from here, from You.

Comment

Hi, I,m a retired sparky and interested in repairing old MacBooks etc

Comment

Greeting evryone!

I've always been passionate about electronics, only now I have had the possibility to explore it.

My first computer was a ZX Spectrum 48K, some keys stopped working, nothing I could do, that was frustrating. As life went on I had many device that I want to understand buit had no tools or anyone to teach me. Curiosity stayed alive. I've aquired basic tools for repairing and building, so far I've had some fun with them and I feel that the ability to make small repairs is closer. Diagonsing the problems seem like the greatest challenge now. Looking forward to learn and share what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirus Leo View Post
          Hi I'm Leo I'm here to hopefully learn about dell and Lenovo devices to make general or advanced use of them . Today I have a Dell Latitude 5420 . My goal is to find the release code . The prompt is Dell Security Manager
          try this
          Attached Files

Comment

Greeting evryone!
            I have been dealing with PC electronics for a long time as a hobby, this forum has provided me with a lot of information so far, so maybe I would like to get involved a little more.....

Comment

Repair, Don't Replace!

Comment

Looking how to fix 0285 error on L570, by writing back bios chips.

Comment

Hellouyss

Comment

Hi all,

Pleased to be hear,

I look forward to being able to share my knowledge if I can.

I have plenty to learn as this is a hobby of mine

Pleased to make your acquaintance

Comment

Howdy all - fackie here.

Love anything and everything retro, so I've found this forum when searching for information regarding an old Abit BP6 motherboard that I'm refurbishing. The forum is 21 years old and still going strong, I see. Almost as old as this motherboard

Comment

Hi, how are you, my name is Dione Bravo, I really like visiting forums, always looking for more knowledge, helping and sharing what I've learned over these long years... I'm Brazilian

Comment

Nice to meet you. I am repairing a broken PC. I would like to learn more about this here. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, my name is Maico, thank you in advance for the opportunity to see some repairs to defective motherboards and capacitors. Everything very well explained, I can recover some old time haha Good evening. Sorry for my English

Comment

Short but meaningless.

Electronics hobbyist looking for good advice and help from time to time.

First "computer": Atari 400 - Pacman, Defender, Digdug, Starquest(?), Qix
                              1st PC: IBM XT x86 10 or 20 mhz cpu, few hundred kb of ram (I think). 10MB hard drive
                              IBM AT with better specs than XT. Setting internal DIP switches to add peripherals.
                              autoexec.bat & config.sys optimization.
                              DOS4GW
                              Manually parking HD heads when moving computer around.
                              DOT Matrix printer
                              5 1/4" floppy disks that were actually floppy.
                              ZIP Drives
                              ISA eISA

Comment

Good day everyone im 33 years old and i am from the Philippines i study in electronics in 2years and just want to level up my knowledge and skill that's why i join in this forum.

Comment

Hi, how are you, my name is AWAWA, I really like visiting forums, always looking for more knowledge, helping and sharing what I've learned over these long years... I'm French

Comment

Hi,

Im a rookie, newbie and know nothing about nothing but looking to learn electronic repairs for a hobby.
                                    danb343

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from Ukraine, I've been repairing laptops for 10 years

Comment

Hello, Part time IT tech here, mainly self-taught although i have a few qualifications. Been taking things apart since i was old enough to hold a screwdriver.

Comment

Okay hia eh

Comment

Working...
                                          X